Page 1 of 7 1235 Last

Thread: Restoring Order in Lidpar - Bounty Hunting

Dangerous Global Moderator Kietrax's Avatar

Restoring Order in Lidpar - Bounty Hunting

Summary

System: Lidpar
    Station: Carlisle Station (Coriolis Starport, large pads available, 984 Ls from main star, 84.90 Ly from Sol)
    Objective: Hand in Bounty Vouchers
    Time limit: 30th March 3303 @ 15:00 UTC

Description

Authorities in the Lidpar system have reported a sharp increase in the number of criminals operating in the area. Reports indicate that the agitators are attacking pilots travelling in the system, disrupting trade and generally spreading discord.

To counter this threat, the Union of Lidpar Green Party has placed a kill order on all wanted ships operating in the Lid system, and has promised to reward pilots who deliver bounty vouchers to Carlisle Station.

The campaign begins on 23rd of March 3303 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.

To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Bounty Vouchers at Carlisle Station in the Lidpar system. Only Bounty Vouchers handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.

Please note that if you have any crew members, a portion of your bounty vouchers will be automatically assigned to them. These bounty vouchers will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for their vouchers when they are handed in. The proportion of bounty vouchers assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.

Be aware that faction-state changes, UA bombing and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Notes:

- Station services:
    Shipyard, Outfitting, Restock, Repair, Refuel, Commodities Market, Black Market
    - Carlisle Station is a High Tech. Federation aligned starport under Pranav Antal control
    - Available RES in system:
    • Lidpar A 1: 1 x Low RES, 2 x RES
    • Lidpar A 2: 1 x RES, 2 x Haz RES, 1 x Scientific Installation
    • Lidpar A 4: 2 x Low RES, 1 x Haz RES
    • Lidpar A 5: 1 x Low RES, 1 x Haz RES
    • Lidpar A 6: 1 x Low RES
    • Lidpar B 1: 2 x Low RES, 1 x High RES, 3 x Haz RES
    • Lidpar B 2: 1 x Low RES, 1 x High RES, 2 x Haz RES
    - Bounties that count towards the goal:
    Union of Lidpar Green Party, Coquessa Energy, Federation
    - Bounties that don't count towards the goal:
    Lidpar Blue Hand Gang, Lidpar Advanced Ltd, Lidpar Order Empire, Alliance

Latest status - last updated: 29/03 @ 22:00 UTC

Current Global Progress: 47,525,857,427 credits earned
    Current Contributors: 9,384
    Current Reward Tier: 6/8
    Current Global Reward: None listed

Current Participation Rewards:

Top 10 CMDRs: 19,918,080 CR
    Top 10%: 18,385,920 CR
    Top 25%: 13,789,440 CR
    Top 50%: 9,192,960 CR
    Top 75%: 4,596,480 CR
    Top 100%: 600,000 CR

CG Participation Threshold Calculator
    Courtesy of CMDR pprovart

Data entry form:
    Results:

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ...click here

Well, at least this time we should get our money's worth turning in bounties...

Count me in.

Federation bounties count.

The entry of "Lidpar A 3: 1 x Low RES, 1 x High RES" is incorrect. They are CZ's not RES.

EDIT: Anyone wanting a High RES will need to go to Lidpar B1 or B2 but they are 12k+ out.....

Originally Posted by Garix View Post (Source)
    The entry of "Lidpar A 3: 1 x Low RES, 1 x High RES" is incorrect. They are CZ's not RES.

EDIT: Anyone wanting a High RES will need to go to Lidpar B1 or B2 but they are 12k+ out.....
    Honest - they were there at around 14:00 UTC, several conflict zones and 2 RES ... will edit to remove incorrect entries in a second

Update: First post updated, A 3 RES removed ...

Originally Posted by Kietrax View Post (Source)
    Honest - they were there at around 14:00 UTC, several conflict zones and 2 RES ... will edit to remove incorrect entries in a second

Update: First post updated, A 3 RES removed ...
    Just double checking now....Nope not there now. Unless it hates me. Which I'm not discounting

warning: members of The Code are hanging around lidpar killing bounty hunters. My puny ship was obliterated by an experienced pvp player - <No naming and shaming please >

Went straight to the nearest Hazres, spawn rate is mediocre, but produced some elite Condas and FdLs after all who pay quite well. Turned in 3.1m bounties of which 2.39m counted (top 25%). It was quite a long list, unfortunately didn't track who exactly counts and who not. Fed bounties do count, of this I'm sure.

Bounties:

These seem to count:

Name:  Bounties.JPG
Views: 2489
Size:  36.1 KB

Chris

Yep, looks like a busy evening. 4 FdLs in Alrai (where I stocked up on Reactive Armour - all two tons of it ) and 4 FASes and a couple of Cobras (plus the usual NPC contigent) in Lidpar. Nobody tried to bother my Sidey - if they were hunting, they were out for bigger prey.

Well, I got in on the ground floor in both CGs, and looking at the contributions, I won't be able to go any higher, even if I tried.

Scientific Installation:

Anyone spotted the "Scientific Installation" by the Ring around Lidpar A2 B. Place is crawling with baddies but there does seem to be police in attendance.

Pic is below

Name:  Scientific.GIF
Views: 3731
Size:  113.7 KB

Chris

Sorry, the pic is very dark, but that's space for you

Originally Posted by Chri5topher View Post (Source)
    Scientific Installation:

Anyone spotted the "Scientific Installation" by the Ring around Lidpar A2 B. Place is crawling with baddies but there does seem to be police in attendance.

Pic is below

Chris
    Saw that in the contacts list when scouting the system earlier - guess that is good for bounty hunting too huh? I'll add a mention in the first post

Originally Posted by Chri5topher View Post (Source)
    Scientific Installation:

Pic is below

Chris
    This will definitely be good to have around! Gonna see if I can hop into the action over there and snab a quick buck while I'm at it.

Happy hunting guys!

Page 1 of 7 1235 Last