Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Temporary removal of Guardian FSD Booster

Originally Posted by Flyinspaghetti View Post (Source)
    Isn't this line a meme already?
    yes it is a meme. A meme is something that is repeated over time over and over hence the meme showing up yet again also TO FDEV do you know what QA is??? If you don't I could give you a lesson. Just pm me FDEV if you would like to learn about QA

Originally Posted by Esquisite View Post (Source)
    I can honestly say there is absolutely no advantage to any of the guardian stuff what so ever.
    Totally false. I use Guardian HPP for all of my lightweight builds since they're lighter than using the next size up D

Originally Posted by Spoil-t View Post (Source)
    Totally false. I use Guardian HPP for all of my lightweight builds since they're lighter than using the next size up D
    Yea, just as he mention - totally useless worthless piece of s..

I think Guardian tech shall be more useful once we're able to engineer it... as for now, real applicability is quite restricted.

i believe the gpd works i got 4% increase in power putted https://ibb.co/jZwTjx

Originally Posted by Spoil-t View Post (Source)
    Same here - nice easy solution without the need for running around getting an equivalent human power plant engineered to a similar standard

7. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #82
    Hey guys,

For those who have already purchased the Guardian FSD Booster and are unable to use it due to these issues, we're very sorry for the loss of time and materials spent creating this module, and we will be refunding you the materials used to create this module, and will be allowing you to keep the Guardian FSD Booster which will have the fix automatically applied when it is available. You'll also receive this message with instructions on how to claim your materials via an ingame inbox message.

Thank you for your understanding!

anyone have the short version of what an fsd booster is and what it does?

Yep, thx, just noticed ingame.

got the refund
    thanks.

Can't get the refund. There is no refund missions for me on Vanguard.

How long can I leave this message/mission before it disappears, I'd rather not collect the materials and HN shocks mounts stuff until the booster is fixed and I can unlock it at the Guardian Tech broker again.

Thanks Paige.

Originally Posted by Insane4un View Post (Source)
    Can't get the refund. There is no refund missions for me on Vanguard.
    Check your inbox for the location of your refund.

Inbox:

Mission board:

Originally Posted by Bob McBobblehead View Post (Source)
    How long can I leave this message/mission before it disappears, I'd rather not collect the materials and HN shocks mounts stuff until the booster is fixed and I can unlock it at the Guardian Tech broker again.
    The message expires after 30 days, so I'm guessing that's your deadline.

Originally Posted by lokvette View Post (Source)
    Reading these threads now is starting to look a lot like this.
    I distinctly remember launching a can of Budweiser at the telly when Traore did that 360 degree turn one, a piece of ball control so sublime that it surpassed anything that he ever managed to perform intentionally.

There are no refund missions for me at Jameson Memorial, the station the inbox message tells me to open the mission board at.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast