Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 438

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 1.1.02 Incoming - 4pm GMT

  1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

    Update 1.1.02 Incoming - 4pm GMT

    Hi everyone,

    update 1.1.02 is incoming at 4pm GMT. The servers will be down for up to 30 minutes during the update. The following changes are in the update:

    Client changes:


    - Collision damage tweak - Restore the check that prevented multiple lumps of damage from the same collision. Also make the damage split based on mass slightly more exaggerated
    - Stop point defence turrets from targetting their parent ship's missiles/mines
    - Fix issue with multiple controllers enabled and not recognising them all
    - Fix matchmaking issue for comms when UDP hole punching fails
    - Fix disconnect issue when a resend message is lost (fails and retries getting out of sync)
    - Remove some unneeded telemetry in supercruise - it was causing some stutters


    Server changes:




    - Commanders with at least one Elite rank should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
    - Backers who backed at the Founder level or above should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
    - Faction recovery time from Civil War has been significantly reduced

    Thanks

    Michael

  2. #2
    Any news on fixes for sound issues?

    http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/B...420yNo7k1cd3eg

    Having to put up with that is ruining the game, have ticketed it, no response as yet

  3. #3
    So, have you regained control of the game from Michael Bay yet? Looking forward to flogging the new navigation code until it squeals, if so...

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Are the insurance refunds comming with this patch or later Michael ? Looking forward for it ! Good job tho !

  6. #6

    1.1.02 Deploying in 20 minutes

    As title

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Bacon Sarnie View Post (Source)
    Any news on fixes for sound issues?

    http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/B...420yNo7k1cd3eg

    Having to put up with that is ruining the game, have ticketed it, no response as yet
    Hear hear

  8. #8
    Closing thread as update 1.1.02 is incoming.

    Michael
    yes yes yes just saw it, too....

  9. #9
    Thank you!

    *crossed fingers*

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone,

    update 1.1.02 is incoming at 4pm GMT. The servers will be down for up to 30 minutes during the update. The following changes are in the update:

    Client changes:


    - Collision damage tweak - Restore the check that prevented multiple lumps of damage from the same collision. Also make the damage split based on mass slightly more exaggerated
    - Stop point defence turrets from targetting their parent ship's missiles/mines
    - Fix issue with multiple controllers enabled and not recognising them all
    - Fix matchmaking issue for comms when UDP hole punching fails
    - Fix disconnect issue when a resend message is lost (fails and retries getting out of sync)
    - Remove some unneeded telemetry in supercruise - it was causing some stutters


    Server changes:




    - Commanders with at least one Elite rank should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
    - Backers who backed at the Founder level or above should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
    - Faction recovery time from Civil War has been significantly reduced

    Thanks

    Michael

    As always, for some not enough, nor fast enough, nor complete... but hey... again a patch, the team must be working hard those times :-) WELL DONE FD!!!!

  11. #11
    - Fix matchmaking issue for comms when UDP hole punching fails
    Tell me that it wasn't our Monday tickets who did this? By sound of it - they did. Man, should haven known, have sent netlog sooner.

    Awesome. Many people will be happy.

  12. #12
    good work guys (& gals)

    Fingers crossed I can book an hr of game time in whilst the boss is cooking tea

  13. #13
    Thx for the quick fix!

    Originally Posted by Bacon Sarnie View Post (Source)
    Any news on fixes for sound issues?
    Would like to know that as well.

  14. #14
    I can now relax flying my asp again.......

  15. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #15
    Originally Posted by Aigaion View Post (Source)
    Are the insurance refunds comming with this patch or later Michael ? Looking forward for it ! Good job tho !
    They'll come with this update.

    Michael

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast