Page 31 of 36 First 27293031323335 Last

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Choose the name of the new Community Goal-funded starport in New Yembo

Name it: 'Leonard Nimoy LLAP'

2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #452
    Just a heads up that there'll be a Nimoy Memorial station added in the Wings update (1.2), so the Yembo station is still open for other suggestions.

Michael

Originally Posted by Devil's Refugee View Post (Source)
    Please rename the station around the planet Vulcan in LHS3006 rather than something that was born out of a Community Goal all about grinding the trade routes.
    once again totally agree , if you just change the Community Goal station in to a Memorial to him ,

its just SHALLOW and a LAZY on every ones part,

you can only have it next to or in the same system as Vulcan or don't bother doing it at all

and lets face it , ED's ALREADY changed name's and moved stations (+ types) about in the last patch so its not hard for it to be done,

the only people that would be put out a little are creators of the crowd base tools and as slopey was with us on the Pilgrimage To the Planet Vulcan (post) last night,

i don't think he'd mind if asked and for my part as a user of the tools i wouldn't care if it i had to hand change some info before uploading it etc

Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post (Source)
    Just a heads up that there'll be a Nimoy Memorial station added in the Wings update (1.2), so the Yembo station is still open for other suggestions.

Michael
    THANK YOU Michael

after all the things that have happened over the last year of testing or other bits on tickets etc , that has left me feeling very Hmmmm towards ED as company , Has just been wiped from my mind via a mind meld in one go with your comment

+100 rep ..

Michael
    Thanks. LLAP

Michael
    You rock!

7. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #457
    I should have mentioned that it will be in the LHS 3006 system around the only suitably named planet.

Michael

I should have mentioned that it will be in the LHS 3006 system around the only suitably named planet.

Michael
    Yes! I bet it's WCM Transfer Orbital

Live Long and Prosper!

Michael
    HAVE ALL THE REP !!!!

Great news!

Michael
    Once again Thank you for that as it was the only place it could be in the game, a small thing like this has now 100% put my faith back in to ED , moving forwards

Now i can for once say to ED and yourself "Live Long and Prosper!"

Michael
    A fitting tribute, well done FD LLAP

Michael

Michael
    Thank you.

But where will WCM Transfer transfer to?

Originally Posted by Zion Ravescene View Post (Source)
    Thank you.

But where will WCM Transfer transfer to?
    WCM = Who Cares Man

Michael

Please say the motto on the entrance will say "Live Long and Prosper"

Pretty Pretty Please?