Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 218

Thread: Voice Controlling Elite:Dangerous - A Guide

  1. #1

    Voice Controlling Elite:Dangerous - A Guide

    Following the excellent coverage of VoiceAttack in the latest LAVERADIO episode, I thought I'd post a link to the VoiceAttack guide which was also mentioned.

    Any feedback on the guide is greatly appreciated - good or bad! :smilie:

    Guide : Voice Controlling Elite Dangerous.pdf

    You can also download the VoiceAttack profile that is detailed in the guide from here : Elite Dangerous-Profile.vap

  2. #2
    That is an excellent guide that FD should have as an optional download with the game or included on the disk, in the mean time this should be stickered, stuck, pinned whatever the correct terminology is.

  3. #3
    Thanks, Flavio! Realistically, I think the best I can hope for is a sticky

  4. #4
    Great guide, look forward to trying it out

    Thanks

    +1

  5. #5
    Oh boy, you make our customer's requirement specification and handbook documents look quite primitive ^^

    Good job, esp on the documentation side! Kudos, that must have taken some time to create

  6. #6
    Brilliant job Flak

    And enjoyed Lave Radio talking about it on the birthday podcast

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Flak View Post (Source)
    Following the excellent coverage of VoiceAttack in the latest LAVERADIO episode, I thought I'd post a link to the VoiceAttack guide which was also mentioned.

    Any feedback on the guide is greatly appreciated - good or bad! :smilie:

    Guide : Voice Controlling Elite Dangerous.pdf

    You can also download the VoiceAttack profile that is detailed in the guide from here : Elite Dangerous-Profile.vap
    Thank you so much for this Flak. Amazing work. As a keyboard and mouse person this looks like a good thing for me to try.

  8. #8
    Great guide and very good program ,using your profile at mo Thanks

  9. #9
    The link seems to be dead (dropbox download) . Has anyone got another link for it please ?

  10. #10
    I just tested it - works for me

  11. #11
    Nice! Who wrote this guide? Did you write it Flak?

  12. #12
    Flak wrote it yes. It's fantastic.


    Question with Voice attack. Is it locked to one computer or can you put it on plenty without a new key / new activation etc ?

  13. #13
    Outstanding...

    Thanks!!

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post (Source)
    The link seems to be dead (dropbox download) . Has anyone got another link for it please ?
    My profiles were posted in the VoiceAttack thread. I've not updated them in the last few weeks as waiting for Alpha 4. However they can be found at:

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...at-Profile.vap
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...t-Profile.html
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...te%20v0.6.xlsx
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ate%20v0.6.pdf

    If you want a blank template for writing in your own commands as a reference guide then:

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...nk%20v0.6.xlsx
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ank%20v0.6.pdf

    hth

    TheWombat

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Styggron View Post (Source)
    Flak wrote it yes. It's fantastic.


    Question with Voice attack. Is it locked to one computer or can you put it on plenty without a new key / new activation etc ?
    Unsure on what the license formally permits, however the registration is linked to an email address and as far as I am aware there is no locking to a single computer

    TheWombat

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast