Page 1 of 51 1234511 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite: Dangerous 1.2.07 incoming

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Elite: Dangerous 1.2.07 incoming

Hi everyone,

The galaxy servers will be down for 30 minutes from 11.30 am BST to allow us to update to Elite: Dangerous 1.2.07.

See the full list of changes below:

- Added vibrant paint jobs for all ships except Anaconda (available for purchase from the store soon)
    - Crash fix for star system generation
    - Fix for crash in TrackIR caused by the disconnect function incorrectly handling the case when the TrackIR is in an error state. Also applied the same fix to FreeTrack
    - Adjusted terraforming meta data to prevent server error
    - When getting close to a capital ship while neutral, it will warn you at ~1KM away and then turn hostile at a few hundred metres
    - Treat capital ships like players for assigning kills
    - Don’t allow NPCs to kill steal by them hitting the powerplant
    - Prevent docking after the police 'notice' that a player is wanted. This is the same reaction with committing a violent crime near the station.
    - Network fix to catch some messages delivery bugs
    - Fix a case where a ship with damage regions and no shields could try to save a game before its defense data has been initialised, resulting in showing in the GUI as a ship that's unrepairable at 0% health
    - Adfjusted Type 7 and Viper collision mesh to make them a bit harder to get stuck in the starport entrance cage
    - Various text fixes

Server-side Changes:

- Decriminalise Limpets
    - When changing station ownership after a conflict, always treat system controlling stations as more valuable than anything else
    - Fix Commander Stats for selling level 2 and level 3 survey scans
    - Various performance and reliability improvements

Thanks everyone.

Ed

Hooray for a patch! Thanks for the hard work guys

What.....No paint job for the ANACONDA....Please give us Imperial Star Destroyer Grey
    Thanks Guys...Keep up the good work

Added vibrant paint jobs for all ships except Anaconda.........................WHY?
    I want a paint job for my anaconda I worked over 250hrs to get........... :-( BOOO

...Fix Commander Stats for selling level 2 and level 3 survey scans...

Er... what's this?

Wow, cool!

This caught my eye:
    Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Would like to know what makes a scan level 2 and what is required for level 3 scan?

People been whining they cant fly straight?

"Adfjusted Type 7 and Viper collision mesh to make them a bit harder to get stuck in the starport entrance cage"

Would you believe was having a wander round the galaxy map and saw a bunch of systems with these prohibited

" Decriminalise Limpets"

I thought that level 2 and 3 scans weren't available yet, which was why the stats were 0... Does a detailed surface scanner take level 2 and 3 scans?

Thanks.

I'm probably pretty thick, but... level 2 and 3 survey scans?
    Watisdat?

Originally Posted by Lexer View Post (Source)
    Hope this does not include the ridiculous 200cr FF bounty.
    me too ...

All sounds good, and great time for updating, (at least for me in the UK). At work anyway so should be waiting for me when I get home

P.S. don't know what level 2/3 scans are either.

- Prevent docking after the police 'notice' that a player is wanted. This is the same reaction with committing a violent crime near the station.
    Can you elaborate on this Ed, is it that if scanned whilst wanted, you will lose docking permission ?

Hang on I was always under the impression that Level 2 and 3 survey scans weren't in the game yet. What constitutes them?

Cheers for everything as usual

Page 1 of 51 1234511 ... LastLast