Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Join the HAGRO Mining Division Today!

Exclamation Join the HAGRO Mining Division Today!

I am the proud Commander of the HMD, the HAGRO Mining Division. We aim to seek and take control of the best quality ores and minerals across the galaxy but we need your help! We need everyone from miners to combat vessels to provide income and keep anyone who causes trouble out! We aim to keep the systems we are in thriving and alive by boosting the economy and keeping pirates out.

If you are interested in joining the HMD in becoming the #1 Mining company in Elite: Dangerous post below, inbox me or head to HIP 21991

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [UPDATE] 30/06/2015

Due to a rise in pirate activity in the sector, we are now looking for additional system security to go out and eliminate them. If mining isn't your thing you can still join the HMD!

o7 Fly Safe Commanders

Exclamation Join the HAGRO Mining Division Today!

I am the proud Commander of the HMD, the HAGRO Mining Division. We aim to seek and take control of the best quality ores and minerals across the galaxy but we need your help! We need everyone from miners to combat vessels to provide income and keep anyone who causes trouble out! We aim to keep the systems we are in thriving and alive by boosting the economy and keeping pirates out.

If you are interested in joining the HMD in becoming the #1 Mining company in Elite: Dangerous post below, inbox me or head to HIP 21991

Originally Posted by CMDR Sam00197 View Post (Source)

Hello, I'd love to join the HMD! I've been looking everywhere for a mining company/community. I love mining/refining in elite:dangerous and can't way to join the best company in all of e:d. Do you have a skype or teamspeak we could use? I've also added you in-game so I'll send you a message and I'm on my way to HIP 21991.

Originally Posted by piratewarfare View Post (Source)
    Hello, I'd love to join the HMD! I've been looking everywhere for a mining company/community. I love mining/refining in elite:dangerous and can't way to join the best company in all of e:d. Do you have a skype or teamspeak we could use? I've also added you in-game so I'll send you a message and I'm on my way to HIP 21991.
    Heyy man, I dont see your request. the teamspeak is ts3.hiddenaggression.org

I too would love to help out.

I have several ships at my disposal for the operations

DBE - a bit basic but it is my runabout toy, and will be kitted for exploration soon
    Cobra- fully kitted out and a flame colour scheme
    Imperial Courier - fully kitted out, but i`m on the look out for some mil spec armour for it also (mini battle tank)
    Python - Fairly well kitted out but i'm more than willing to make it into a mining ship as i have done previously

Anaconda- well equipped beasty that i use for trading as my main ship.

Stay safe out there.

Co-founder of HMD here. Feel free to add either CMDR Sam00197 or myself CMDR Scrvffy (Thats a V and not a U, make sure.) for details. Suggestions are always welcome and we do have a teamspeak free to use at any time. We're a new group in an unclaimed system and we're rapidly growing. The system we're operating in we are calling our home and we aim to keep it as such, as for what power we do or don't want to control or exploit our home is to be decided. It eventually may become one of our groups first major missions I assume based on a general consensus within the group.

Disregard Thargoids, Acquire Painite

we need you!

commanders!

hurricane moon here,im a proud member of HAGRO (hiddenaggression.org).

We need to recruit sound minded individuals to our cause.

HMD-mining division already up and running thanks to sam.

But we want more members,and more divisions within HAGRO,and leaders among men to run these divisions.

so if your a explorer and want to use your knowledge to help out and be a part of our growing family then come ....
    if your a merc/bounty hunter......come join us
    A trading division would be most welcome.

apply online today!

for a fun and also serious roleplaying community that wants to grow and learn...

then look no further than Hiddenaggression.org
    HAGRO.

well said CMDR, just to outline it to anyone we are looking for potential commanders and members of the following divisions

HPMO - HAGRO Private Military Outfit
    HTD - HAGRO Trading Division
    HED - HAGRO Exploration Division

Any other suggestions are welcome, don't miss out on joining us to dominate the galaxy!

Hmm...I'm liking the sound of this group. I'm going to check out your site and see more about it, even though I'm a noob still.

Originally Posted by tiger61378 View Post (Source)
    Hmm...I'm liking the sound of this group. I'm going to check out your site and see more about it, even though I'm a noob still.
    We've got logos and more artwork/graphics in the works We are going all out on this

Originally Posted by tiger61378 View Post (Source)
    don't you worry about being new my friend...

we shall teach and guide you if need be.....you want a friendly bunch of guys to "get immersed" with then please check out the site at hiddenaggresion.org

we protect our own with our lifes.

Originally Posted by Hurricane Moon View Post (Source)
    we protect our own with our lifes.
    You mess with one of us you mess with all of us!

You mess with one of us you mess with all of us!

yeah alrite sam lets not scare him away eh? he he

Originally Posted by Hurricane Moon View Post (Source)
    yeah alrite sam lets not scare him away eh? he he
    More of a, come join us and we will cover your when your in need

More of a, come join us and we will cover your when your in need

yeah I know lol.....I just posted a new thread asking for traders to make or join the trading core

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast