Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Ship skins for Xbox One

Originally Posted by Coldfire1986 View Post (Source)
    Skins are likely to never come because Microsoft wants a piece of the pie.
    Man, no offense, but that's such a stupid belief.

Honestly. If that's what's holding up ship skins on the XB1 then FD needs to just raise the retail price of the XB1 paintjob and let MS get their slice while maintaining FD's margin.

NO.

It's more likely FD either isn't done making the feature for XB1, or it's done and they're so cheap that they don't want to pay for it to go to cert by itself.

But this is NOT an MS issue.
    CMDR Guywired: XBL / Twitter / Port: Walker City / Anaconda: Void Breaker / Python: Astral Queen

At this point I am not holding my breath for Skins, Private mode, Horizons, etc....

I am beginning to doubt any of it will ever come to xb1!

-Ozy

CPU: custom 1.75 GHz AMD Jaguar with 8 cores arranged in pairs. 64K level 1 each, 2MB level 2 shared between pairs.
    GPU: custom 853MHz AMD Radeon w/ 32MB memory
    RAM: 8 GB DDR3 & 8 GB additional Flash Memory.

3. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #33
    We are continuing to work on bringing PDLC, Private groups and Horizons to the Xbox. To avoid any broken promises we haven't yet publically announce release dates, but once we are confident they won't slip, we'll let you know.

After Gary's post I am now more inclined to agree with Ozy

Originally Posted by Gary Richards View Post (Source)
    We are continuing to work on bringing PDLC, Private groups and Horizons to the Xbox. To avoid any broken promises we haven't yet publically announce release dates, but once we are confident they won't slip, we'll let you know.
    Can you tell us when it won't be coming?

Thanks Gary, this is exactly what we need, just a update every now and then to keep us in the loop

Much appreciated

Originally Posted by Scram77 View Post (Source)
    After Gary's post I am now more inclined to agree with Ozy
    Lol.. i think im going to save up some money for a gaming pc.. I was absolutely 100% confident it was coming to XboxOne at some point, i never cared about a release date. But i dont know how i should read Gary's post, but it looks like Frontier them self arn't really sure its actually Doable.

If not, Microsoft did made a terrible mistake using dated hardware in the Console. Unless Frontier is working with Microsoft to be able to use Cloudcomputing.. Anyone saw what Crackdown is capable of? Damn, even the most expencive gaming pc isn't capable of rendering so much particles on screen..

Originally Posted by DustyArne View Post (Source)
    Lol.. i think im going to save up some money for a gaming pc.. I was absolutely 100% confident it was coming to XboxOne at some point, i never cared about a release date. But i dont know how i should read Gary's post, but it looks like Frontier them self arn't really sure its actually Doable.

If not, Microsoft did made a terrible mistake using dated hardware in the Console. Unless Frontier is working with Microsoft to be able to use Cloudcomputing.. Anyone saw what Crackdown is capable of? Damn, even the most expencive gaming pc isn't capable of rendering so much particles on screen..
    I wouldn't be suprised if you will need a new service called Platinum to play Crackdown in that quality.

Good to know, it's weird seeing NPCs with skins while I'm in my regular stock colors. Also keep hearing about stuff that can only be seen/done in Horizons. Really hoping to land on a planet with a skinned ship soon.

That's how I'm reading it Dusty.

To say the that they haven't announced anything publicly in terms of dates gives them an easy out to not give it to us

Originally Posted by Error View Post (Source)
    I wouldn't be suprised if you will need a new service called Platinum to play Crackdown in that quality.
    Haha.. if so, im going to drive over my X1 with my pickup, and post the video on Microsofts wall.. The lack of feature support in our country is one thing, but asking more money for playing one of the first nex gen games on a next gen console, is to much.

In all seriousness.. why isn't there even some sort of CG we can participate in?.. (for the UA thing and that wil make an impact)

13. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #43
    Originally Posted by Error View Post (Source)
    Can you tell us when it won't be coming?
    It's unlikely to be Q1 but before Q4, so that's ruled out 50% of the year for you

It's unlikely to be Q1 but before Q4, so that's ruled out 50% of year for you
    This is definetly what I wanted to hear. Would you look at that. My sodium levels are dropping.

15. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #45
    I didn't think my message was that ambiguous, but I guess I need to be more careful about what I post. Horizons is definitely coming to Xbox, that's always been our messaging and that hasn't changed.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast