Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Community Goal - Secure BD-22 3573

Community Goal - Secure BD-22 3573

Since the Community Goal has not been added in the opening post of the active community goals thread, I open a new thread to point out it exists.

Earlier this year, the local corporations asked the Alliance Elite Diplomatic Corps (AEDC) for help against the local minor factions that were intruding on their trade routes. The Federation did nothing to protect them, so they turned to others for help.

Commodore Helena Stone started her investigations and soon found close ties of the Federal Governor to the local dictators and other do-no-gooders.
    The federal governor was removed from office.
    See this Galnet article:
    https://community.elitedangerous.com...57bae308f67b11

Commodore Helena Stone and Victoria Wolf VI., First Merchantress of Wolf 406 Transport & Co. then initiated "Operation Augeas". An attack on the local dictatorships to bring them down. See here for the Galnet news article:
    https://community.elitedangerous.com...57ba0e3ae7daa1

Then, in an unexpected turn of events, the dictator calling himself "King Justice II.", started issuing bounties against AEDC members, other independent pilots and pilots involved in the protection of local corporations.

The Alliance Elite Diplomatic will gladly step in and pay those bounties, with 210 million credits ready to be paid out, plus eventual bonusses.

Tactics for achieving bounties for the Justice Party:
    - Bring a Kill Warrant Scanner
    - Enter USS close (less than 1 Mm) to Planck Orbital. All pirates you find there will have bounties of the Justice Party. If the USS are empty, you are too close to the station
    - Enter RES that are close to Planck Orbital. There are 2 normal and 1 high intensity RES there. The bounties for the Justice Party that count towards the CG are about 5%. But that is not that important, since the goal is rather low with 210 million credits.

Furthermore there might be players around with bounties of the Justice Party on their head. This has not yet been confirmed.

Player bounty hunting time....
    Will come and collect a few scalps tonight!

Originally Posted by CMDR_Baldr View Post (Source)
    Player bounty hunting time....
    Will come and collect a few scalps tonight!
    Good luck. You won't get them cheaply.

Increasing the security is a noble goal, increasing the influence of a dictator to increase profit while claiming to increase security is not noble.
    All CMDRs who want to increase the security of BD-22 3573 should hand in the bounty vouchers at stations owned by the democratic Revolutionary Party of BD-22 3573.
    Only the bounties issued by the Justice Party will count for the CG. Handing in the other bounties at a democratic station won't hurt the CG, but it will help the democratic faction of the system.

Help the people of BD-22 3573! Support freedom and democracy! Don't support dictators!

With all due respect CMDR _Flin_, please stop your Alliance propaganda and bended truth.

Originally Posted by _Flin_ View Post (Source)

Earlier this year, the local corporations asked the Alliance Elite Diplomatic Corps (AEDC) for help against the local minor factions that were intruding on their trade routes. The Federation did nothing to protect them, so they turned to others for help.
    The system was/is safe for traders and federal security made most resource extraction sites save. The economy was booming.
    In recent months BD-22 3573 LTD and BD-22 3573 Silver Allied Group tried hostile take overs of the Planck Station. In both cases Federation aligned commanders helped those cooperations once civil war started.
    Both cooperations have the support of the Federation as long as they obey the law.

Commodore Helena Stone and Victoria Wolf VI., First Merchantress of Wolf 406 Transport & Co. then initiated "Operation Augeas". An attack on the local dictatorships to bring them down. See here for the Galnet news article:
    Later it got confirmed that AEDC actively helped the dictator they claim to try bringing down to get 66% influence boost most of that influence was gained within 24 h after AEDC declared "Operation Augeas". CMDR _Flin_ himself admitted that AEDC is responsible for the influence gain of the dictator King Justice II. According to him this was done to increase the profit from the community goal King Justice II had declared. ( https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post2580574 ).

This actions are clearly against the ideals Mr. Mahon supported in his speech at Alioth University on 02 Jul 3301 ( https://community.elitedangerous.com...57bab1445913c1 ) that focused on freedom and democracy.

Until proven wrong I have to fear that this crisis is an Alliance plot to overthrow the democratic government of BD-22 3573 in favor of an Alliance friendly cooperation government just to increase profits.

This is an interesting spin.

We were pretty surprised when suddenly the dictator we wanted to overthrow started to hand out bounties that we had to bring in.

Nevertheless the influence of the Federation has been constantly falling and AEDC will probably start direct attacks against the security forces of King Justice II. This evening around Planck station.

There are even rumors that King Justice II. Has the goats on his station not only for nutritional purposes.

We will try to save the system and the goats.

So and one more question... since everything was pink unicorns and rainbows, why exactly did the Federation rendition away their own govenor?

Any rewards for this CG?

Apologies,I'm not too sure how these work any more without the reward tiers.

Originally Posted by AgentK View Post (Source)
    Any rewards for this CG?

Well, thats one of the problems... We dont know how many rewards will be paid out.

… AEDC will probably start direct attacks against the security forces of King Justice II. This evening around Planck station.
    I hope I can manage to be there and help you against the forces of King Justice II. Lets bring justice to Justice.

So and one more question... since everything was pink unicorns and rainbows, why exactly did the Federation rendition away their own govenor?
    In recent weeks things became problematic for the Revolutionary Party. Rumor is, that the governor used the missions handed out by the bulletin boards on the Fed stations to shift influence to the highest bidder. It's said that this resulted in rather unpredictable influence changes and prevented that commanders loyal to the Revolutionary Party could support the democratic government by doing missions for the Revolutionary Party.
    Other rumors suggest that a religious cult could be the group with the biggest influence in this influence scam.

Since you mentioned a goat, that could be an indication of King Justice II being involved in that cult in some way.

Originally Posted by AgentK View Post (Source)
    Any rewards for this CG?

I checked the former community goals, and I think we can expect something around 2-3 million for Tier 40+.
    Due to the percentage counting (4-5% of the bounties) this CG is about the same as standard bounty hunting goals with a target of around 5 billion.

Originally Posted by CMDR Zadian Lichtfrost View Post (Source)
    I hope I can manage to be there and help you against the forces of King Justice II. Lets bring justice to Justice.
    You are more than welcome!

Had some fun with the Justice Party security at Plank. They don't like getting attacked, don't know why, but they know how to die.
    Only had less 1h time before I had to go. Will bring more justice to them tomorrow…

So the BD Justice Party are a nasty Dictatorship in a Fed-aligned system with no Alliance faction. They have issued a CG to 'increase security'. Team Alliance want to participate in the CG.

I want to support the Alliance. How is participating in the CG going to help the Alliance cause? Do you suggest that we only hand in JP bounties? Won't that get swamped by people who hand in everything?

Originally Posted by Nazdakka View Post (Source)
    So the BD Justice Party are a nasty Dictatorship in a Fed-aligned system with no Alliance faction. They have issued a CG to 'increase security'. Team Alliance want to participate in the CG.

I want to support the Alliance. How is participating in the CG going to help the Alliance cause? Do you suggest that we only hand in JP bounties? Won't that get swamped by people who hand in everything?
    The Alliance might get a minor faction when the CG is won. The bounty hunting might increase the security level, which is a good thing in a Mahon control system. So even if bounties dont count for the cg, it is still good.

Contributions have picked up significantly. 56 million an hour ago.

Looking good and doable if a few more people come.

Best strategy so far is bounty hunting in USS not more than 1Mm away from Planck. Bring A class sensors. Gives about 200-300k an hour for the cg. If you want to earn money, try the high RES around Khayyam. But dont forget to hand in the bounties at Planck.

The community goal is picking up speed and will be over by monday at this rate.

Come and get some.

Hi all,
    I have been hittng wanted ships in the Resource Extraction sites but not gotten any points in the Event as yet. Just wondering if this is a glitch of some kind, or if this has happened to anyone else? i made well over 2 mill credits in kills alone but none in the Event.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast