Hi fellow explorers,
We have now release the new temple (www.the-temple.de) front end to collect distances and calculate coordinates of Elite Dangerous systems.
As some of you may know the current tool named EDSC is currently on hold with some flaws in the process.
Commander Inhumierer has done a wonderful job to make a great replacement tool and I helped him to make a good UI and some performance improvements.
- Submit distances
- Calculate system coordinates based on submitted distances
- Show system distances
- Check for suspicious distances
- Auto correct systems name spelling (98% over 600k references)
- Record flight logs
- Flight logs syncing with API
- Private comment syncing with API
- Public profile
- Traffic report
- Have some ideas?
To be redacted - You may ask your question and we will edit to give you an answer.
Tools using the API
- EDDiscovery by Finwen
- Ed-Systems by RedWizzard
- EDDB by themroc
- edproxy by Gen.Fussypants
- 2016/01/21 => 2M Flight Logs
- 2016/02/19 => 100 000 coordinates found
- 2016/01/24 => 500 000 distances submitted
- 2016/01/19 => 1M Flight Logs
- 2015/10/22 => 250 000 distances submitted
- 2015/11/10 => 50 000 coordinates found
- 2016/03/11 => https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...14#post3666114
- 2016/03/18 => https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...89#post3688589
- 2016/03/25 => https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...61#post3709661