Thread: THE PEOPLE'S MEDIA Inspired Character Portraits

Smile THE PEOPLE'S MEDIA Inspired Character Portraits

Hello CMDRs!

I have been creating art for The People's Media ( www.facebook.com/groups/thepeoplesmedia ) for almost three months now. I wanted to do an art dump here to show some of my work. Feel free to read the stories associated via the link.

Also, before the wall of digital paintings, I am open for Portrait Commissions. Check out my journal here for details. http://kevinmassey.deviantart.com/jo...ions-547294761

1) A Quick Teaser of some of my favorite article cover art.
    Name:  TPM_News_Jul09.png
Views: 355
Size:  1.26 MBName:  TPM_News_Jul05.png
Views: 281
Size:  1.21 MBName:  TPM_News_Jul29.png
Views: 324
Size:  1.41 MBName:  TPM_News_Jun29.png
Views: 309
Size:  1.32 MB

2) Character Portraits (Most hidden as Spoiler)

3) Brothers of Forculus: Mafia Themed Character Avatars

4) MISC Art related to The People's Media and Elite Dangerous

I enjoy Elite: Dangerous and aim to make my ability to create art impact the environment for other players.
    When I fly in the void of space, my imagination creates worlds, cities, people, and plots. This is not much different then a majority of players but I know there a some who struggle to find aim in such an open game with light years of emptiness. My artwork above is my efforts to visually communicate the way I imagine ED and share them with others. (I realize most of my art is Empire related due to a large culture support and aid from other players)

I hope this or art like it inspires you to carve your own story in the void.

I've had the pleasure of working with him for months now, I'm constantly stunned by his talent and dedication.

Amazing art. Inspirational indeed.

I haven't purchased Elite just yet but I'm planning to do the same with writing; I'm a freelance writer / ghostwriter by trade, and am looking forward to create some narratives in-game as soon as I've got my HOTAS and game copy secured (probably when Horizons is out) ... though, honestly, since that can take a while, don't want to wait until I start writing. Not all adventures are in space.

Thank you so much for sharing. AWESOMESAUCE.

You'll be hearing from me, Commander.

Almost missed this thread.
    Great stuff. Great talent.

Repped.

Thumbs up

This is absolutely amazing!

Please tell me you already got a job offer from FD to create additional GalNet news art!

This stuff is fantastic! You really are bringing the Frontierverse to life!

Thanks for the compliments. I recently applied to Frontier, not for news art though, but for environment art. The news stuff is basically my ED inspired daily skill tests. :]

Double Elite Global Moderator Sir.Tj's Avatar
    Very nice work indeed.

Amazing work, Commander! These are a joy to see.