Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Children of Raxxla - Multirole Group with Experienced, Active members in every aspect of play.

Children of Raxxla - Multirole Group with Experienced, Active members in every aspect of play.

Odds are if you've clicked this link, you've at least heard of Raxxla and are somewhat versed in Elite lore. Please, take the time to review some of the background of our group and intentions below:
    [I]This information is also available on our website, http://childrenofraxxla.co.uk/home/?page_id=30

A Proclamation to the Galaxy from Children of Raxxla’s Leader
    “Citizens of the Empire, Peoples of the Federation, the Alliance and those from the Independent worlds. I call out to you at a time of great galactic turmoil.

Our great organisations have a bloody history, but we had achieved a relative peace; an understanding between the Empire, the Federation and the Alliance.

But now our leaders have fallen to fighting and squabbling over territory, waging petty wars, wasting lives and resources, setting sibling against sibling, parent against child… and for what? A few lines on a chart; gains and successes that are wiped out within days. Thousands have already died in the name of these Powers.

Surely humanity is better than this? Can we not build a stronger future, one that we can all be proud of? Can we not choose peace?

Our peoples all suffer under their leadership. I know there are many of you who desire peace and would take a stand against this infighting. Who no longer wish to be pawns in their game.

You know me. I was once a Senator of the Empire. I released my home-world from the blight of those that would subdue it, now I would see all people free from manipulation and exploitation.

I call for those who would resist the powers; the lone-wolf fighters, those who have lost their home-worlds, the disaffected, those just trying to make a living in the void and feel forced to take a side, those who see the false promises and futility of supporting these people and to all who have suffered at their deeds. Those who wished our history might unfold… another way.

Know there are those who care about your peril, that would show concern for your losses and who share your fears for the future.

Now is the time. Show the void there is an alternative to the constant Pyrrhic ‘victories’ we endure week after week as systems are taken and lost at the whim of those who care nothing for the plight of those affected.

Fight for freedom, fight for peace and fight for a stable and prosperous future for your children and your children’s children.

Join us. Become a child of Raxxla.”

-Salomé

Our origins, and Salomé’s first encounter with the Children of Raxxla have been archived by one Commander Alessia Verdi, where she provides details about our leaders, members and answers some questions that have gone previously unanswered in the Elite Universe’s Official Lore. Please, we encourage you to take the time to enjoy the below piece of writing. We promise you won’t regret it.

• Click the image below to read the Children of Raxxla short story

Commander Thorn’s Call to Awareness
    "The Children of Raxxla are an Elite Group of pilots; wise, learned and with many years experience of combat.We have all witnessed the lies and obfuscations of the Federation, the Empire and the Alliance. We intend to solve the mysteries of the Universe and bring an end to the secrecy and conspiracy that is prolific within each of our governments.
    Despite our governments best intentions, you will have heard the rumours of the ‘Unknown Artefact’. Whatever its provenance, one thing remains evident as a result of that discovery. While ours leaders vie for power and distract the masses with their entertainment opiates of choice, promoting their own agendas and personal progression, it is clear humanity is not alone.
    The last time our governments deceived the populous, they created a shadowy organisation called INRA and murdered anyone who sought a peaceful solution with an alien race – the Thargoids. Our governments were guilty of genocide – the attempted destruction of the Thargoids via a deadly ‘Mycoid’ virus.
    And yet so many of you trust these leaders with your pledges and your service.
    Of course, they claimed they acted in self-defence. What we can reveal to you now is that they instigated the fight and turned down numerous attempts from the Thargoids to make peace. Yes, it an uncomfortable truth for many of you – Federation, Imperial, Alliance or Independent. We, humans, were the aggressors and the villains of the piece. We were all culpable.
    What will be the ramifications of those actions in the future? No one truly knows… but what is certain is that humanity must be prepared and act in unison, not fractured by petty politics or distracted by gladiatorial games so like those of ancient Earth.
    Our governments have shown themselves to be unfit to hold sway over the galaxy. Weakened and corrupt, their time is at an end. It is time to turn the page. We cannot afford for them to be our ambassadors. Humanity deserves better.
    The Children of Raxxla intend to transcend the powers and the governments. We seek to act above and beyond the petty squabbles of the Core Worlds. We seek peaceful co-operation with any alien life that is out there. We are a beacon of civilisation in the darkness.
    We, truly, intend to be Elite – in its purest sense – the best humanity can be. If exploration thrills you, and politics sickens you, you have found your home. Yet, know that while we may be a beacon in the darkness, we can extinguish that flame and use the shadows to our advantage; unafraid of using force when necessary.

Throw away the shackles. The Children of Raxxla welcome you."

Let there be no doubt as to the Children of Raxxla’s and their leader, Salomé’s aim.

• We are interested in mature, responsible and skilled individuals that will compliment our group make up.
    • At the time of this public announcement we have approximately 40 members and are looking to expand our sphere of influence for the upcoming Player Controlled Minor Factions.
    • We enjoy all modes of play and have members that regularly participate in Combat, Trade, Exploration and CQC (currently only in beta).
    • The mysteries of the Elite Universe interest and even entrance some of us - we eventually aim to discover the long lost world of Raxxla and work to solve other mysteries of the Galaxy.
    • The Children of Raxxla are currently accepting applications. Please, click the 'Join Us' link at the top of our home page, register your Commander or FD Forum username with a valid email address. Verify your account with the email that will be automatically generated and sent to the provided email address. From this point, access the 'Forum' linked at the top of the page and post your application to join under the 'Application' thread for review and potential admission to the Children of Raxxla.

We hope to see you in our home system soon!

Want to join a great, registered, multirole group going live in 1.4 with its own home system? We are led by Salomé - read more about us and our background by clicking below.

Don't know if you'd like this, I made this ages ago when Ben Ryder, a few other commanders and myself were trying to flip the Founders world to their control.

Originally Posted by Goose4291 View Post (Source)
    Don't know if you'd like this, I made this ages ago when Ben Ryder, a few other commanders and myself were trying to flip the Founders world to their control.

http://s26.postimg.org/y5wsjc4nd/Dark_Wheel.png
    The Dark Wheel? :-)

Congratulations, great website, excellent lore!

Hope to meet you soon in The Void!

Distant Worlds Explorer, Hutton Orbital Trucker, PwP Endorser, Part Time Superhero
    Child of Raxxla www.childrenofraxxla.co.uk

I am thinking of parking something nice there.. perhaps a new clipper-hmm

See you in the void

Fly safe and Remember

Common sense is not a gift, it is a punishment.
    Try talking to someone who does not have it...

Sounds like a nice group. I might have a look around.

IMGUR - YOUTUBE - TWITTER - FACEBOOK - #KeepGoingZR

Salomé, Solving the mysteries of the Galaxy, The Formidine Rift Quest, And the search for Raxxla...

What more could an explorer want?

Originally Posted by Erimus View Post (Source)
    Salomé, Solving the mysteries of the Galaxy, The Formidine Rift Quest, And the search for Raxxla...

Duct tape to fix the canopy cracks?
    I'll have a look as well. The Salomé and Formidine Rift story caught my attention earlier this year. It's also nice to know Drew Wagar gave explicit consent to use themes from his book.
    Zenith Ddraiglas - Surveyor - Scientist - Explorer Nadir Ffenics - Outlander Challenger - Imgur album
    ||||||||| TRIPLE ||||||||| ELITE ||||||||| Novice ||||||||| Broker ||||||||| Ranger |||||||||
    "I don't feel homesick, because I'm already at home in the stars."

Originally Posted by Erimus View Post (Source)

Erimus, you have joined? We should feel honoured! I still remember the awe we all felt when your first exploration reports came in ... feels like decades ago :-).

Distant Worlds Explorer, Hutton Orbital Trucker, PwP Endorser, Part Time Superhero
    Child of Raxxla www.childrenofraxxla.co.uk

Originally Posted by TheTick View Post (Source)
    Erimus, you have joined? We should feel honoured! I still remember the awe we all felt when your first exploration reports came in ... feels like decades ago :-).
    It is truly an honor to have Erimus, ZR and other exploration greats with us! I received all your applications to our website forums and they've been approved.

Want to join a great, registered, multirole group going live in 1.4 with its own home system? We are led by Salomé - read more about us and our background by clicking below.

Originally Posted by TheTick View Post (Source)
    Hehe, feels like decades ago to me too... but its almost a year ago that I set out on that first New Horizon's expedition!

Once Drew trusted CoR with 'inheriting' Salomé and taking on that story arc, it was a no-brainer for me. This is the only faction I was interested in

Originally Posted by CoR View Post (Source)
    It is truly an honor to have Erimus, ZR and other exploration greats with us! I received all your applications to our website forums and they've been approved.
    Oh I'm no exploration great - I just live in this galaxy. Thank you for the add.

IMGUR - YOUTUBE - TWITTER - FACEBOOK - #KeepGoingZR

I submitted an application quite sometime ago, but have yet to be sent an email to confirm my email address.
    Did I do something wrong?

Edit: Please ignore, all is well.
    CMDR Ulysses Wolf | DWE Roster #7

Originally Posted by Ulysses_W View Post (Source)
    I submitted an application quite sometime ago, but have yet to be sent an email to confirm my email address.
    Did I do something wrong?

Edit: Please ignore, all is well.
    Sorry about the delay, Ulysses. Whenever anyone submits an application it is manually reviewed prior to acceptance; sometimes our reviewers aren't able to immediately view them although it is usually at least once in a 24 hr period - occasionally 48 hrs.

Originally Posted by CoR View Post (Source)
    Sorry about the delay, Ulysses. Whenever anyone submits an application it is manually reviewed prior to acceptance; sometimes our reviewers aren't able to immediately view them although it is usually at least once in a 24 hr period - occasionally 48 hrs.
    This is the most excited I have been about a group since launch, I am normally more of a lone wolf but may have just found a home with the CofR

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast