As most of you probably know, at the beginning of this week we opened up the facility for all alpha and premium beta players to finally change their commander names, through https://support.orerve.net/. Well today we attempted a batch update of names for the first time, and it turns out a nasty Trumble may have got stuck in the works...
The result of this is that any name requests that have been made through orerve.net this week have sadly been lost, and will need to be resubmitted. We're extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused by this, and will busy ourselves with approving all of your commander names in preparation for the beta!
The process for submitting your commander name is the same as before:
1. Login at: https://support.orerve.net/
2. Navigate to the ‘COMMANDER PROFILE’ tab
3. Enter your desired new commander name in the ‘Request a New Name’ field and press the ‘Request Name Change’ button.
4. If this is approved it will update the commander name at the top of the page.
5. If it is automatically denied a red message will appear above the field, stating the reason for the rejection.
6. If it is manually denied the player will receive an email telling them that their name has been rejected, once the batch update is complete.
If you have any questions feel free to pitch them below, and sorry again!