Page 1 of 62 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 925

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 1.4.01 update

  1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

    1.4.01 update

    Greetings Commanders...

    Don't worry, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you! Here is the patch notes for tomorrow's update. The update is due to go live from approximately 10:30am BST and will last for roughly an hour and half.


    Patch notes are as follows...

    All platforms

    • CQC Matchmaking Improvements
    • Improvements to interdictions
    • New Mission Templates
    • Fix for multiple fines for the same illicit cargo in the same system
    • Fix for Federal Assault Ship and Gunship Ranks
    • Speculative fix for mining hopper with unallocated ore


    Xbox One Specific

    • Fix for GFX settings
    • Kepler Eye fix for multiple discoveries
    • Upload App now supported
    • Updated User Guide
    • Non supported language resources removed (fixes issue with NXOE Preview)
    • Improvements to our package builder to reduce update size


    OSX specific - Updated

    • OSX: Added support for Retina native resolutions. Users of Retina machines may need to reboot their Macs to see this change take effect.
    • OSX: the Mac client now has three ‘window modes’, like the Windows client. FULLSCREEN and BORDERLESS are both full-screen modes, the only difference being that FULLSCREEN now sets the display’s resolution to match the game’s. The previous Mac FULLSCREEN mode (which did not set the display’s resolution) is now known as BORDERLESS. On Retina displays, high resolution should be available in all three modes.
    • OSX: Fix for asteroids being distorted on radar on AMD GPUs



    Thanks,
    Zac

  2. #2
    Much appreciated, but none of the BGS issues are being addressed?

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    New Mission Templates
    Intriguing! I would like to know more...

  4. #4
    Be great to get a comment about the system jumps taking so long. Game is broken for me.

  5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #5
    Originally Posted by Szyslak22 View Post (Source)
    Much appreciated, but none of the BGS issues are being addressed?
    We are looking into them but they need further investigation. The team are aware of the issues.

  6. #6
    What about the broken AI? Some ships are just dancing and not even pulling their hardpoints out


    Edit: Well I guess you guys are still looking into that too, keep the updates coming!

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Can we PLEASE get our Long Range Smuggling missions back?!?!? they were sooo fun!! limit the profit by upping the cargo requirement and reset the spawn frequency PLEASE?!?!? Check my post here for more info!!!! https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=193448

  9. #9
    Not to be "that guy" but that list seems pretty short for the time elapsed since release and for the bugs that persisted from beta/gamma. You sure there isn't more?

    Either way, thanks for the update...looking forward to seeing a lot of things improved after tomorrow.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Monk View Post (Source)
    Not to be "that guy" but that list seems pretty short for the time elapsed since release and for the bugs that persisted from beta/gamma. You sure there isn't more?
    I think most work is concentrated for 1.5/2.0.

  11. #11
    Jeez Zac, what are you doing in the office at 9 in the evening? Go home
    Anyone would think you guys are in crunch time or something...

    Thanks Z-man

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    We are looking into them but they need further investigation. The team are aware of the issues.
    Thank you Zac. Might I suggest that many of the issues with the BGS could have been found in the beta if we were given a little bit of direction about what was being changed, how it was intended to work, and what needed to be tested. The approach of "just go play the BGS and tell us what you see" wasn't very effective and didn't encourage participation from the player base. There were plenty of willing participants that had no idea how to help.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Greetings Commanders...

    Don't worry, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you! Here is the patch notes for tomorrow's update. The update is due to go live from approximately 10:30am BST and will last for roughly an hour and half.


    Patch notes are as follows...

    All platforms

    • CQC Matchmaking Improvements
    • Improvements to interdictions
    • New Mission Templates
    • Fix for multiple fines for the same illicit cargo in the same system
    • Fix for Federal Assault Ship and Gunship Ranks
    • Speculative fix for mining hopper with unallocated ore


    Xbox One Specific

    • Fix for GFX settings
    • Kepler Eye fix for multiple discoveries
    • Upload App now supported
    • Updated User Guide
    • Non supported language resources removed (fixes issue with NXOE Preview)
    • Improvements to our package builder to reduce update size



    Thanks,
    Zac
    Awesome, thanks! Now switch off the light, and go home

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by Szyslak22 View Post (Source)
    Much appreciated, but none of the BGS issues are being addressed?
    What's BGS?

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by nathdixon92 View Post (Source)
    What's BGS?
    Background simulation

Page 1 of 62 1234511 ... LastLast