Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 1.5 update

Oh man, nice News ,can't wait....neeeed class 6 FDL PP^^
    There's the ship I'm looking for, the one with the big haul.

Really hope the long 400ly Bullitin Board missions form the outback systems to the bubble arn't gonna get nerfed.

I totally love these missions, the danger of interdiction, the long haul, the time needed to complete, and the short timespan you are able to complete so you cant pick up the mission a day later, really needs that 1.2 million pay check..

Originally Posted by Error View Post (Source)
    I need someone to kick my to Fehu so I can get myself to do those missions..
    Its pretty good down there, think it took me around a week to get from Prince to King, and I don't think it was even a very busy gaming week either

Originally Posted by TwoWheeledToad View Post (Source)
    Its pretty good down there, think it took me around a week to get from Prince to King, and I don't think it was even a very busy gaming week either
    I've had a friend tell me he did it in 4 days altough the ranks might've been different.

I've had a friend tell me he did it in 4 days altough the ranks might've been different.
    Yeah, that sounds about right. If you are only after Duke it should be really quick too

Originally Posted by DustyArne View Post (Source)
    Really hope the long 400ly Bullitin Board missions form the outback systems to the bubble arn't gonna get nerfed.

I totally love these missions, the danger of interdiction, the long haul, the time needed to complete, and the short timespan you are able to complete so you cant pick up the mission a day later, really needs that 1.2 million pay check..
    I just learned of said place. It's what's currently funding my rank grinding for the Imp hammers and fitting my Python. It's so much fun! Like when I was interdicted, killed my tail that had been following me for the last 29 jumps, (my slow Python) and jumped before the magic cop who managed to follow my wake could scan me!

Tycoon | Dangerous | Ranger
    Duke | Rear Admiral | Allied
    Inara.cz

Originally Posted by Omnifarious Nef View Post (Source)
    I just learned of said place. It's what's currently funding my rank grinding for the Imp hammers and fitting my Python. It's so much fun! Like when I was interdicted, killed my tail that had been following me for the last 29 jumps, (my slow Python) and jumped before the magic cop who managed to follow my wake could scan me!

Now I'm curios... Where do you find these missions??

Originally Posted by brokedeaddog View Post (Source)
    Now I'm curios... Where do you find these missions??
    Robigo is one place you can find them at.
    indeed,

And Sothis
    17 Droconis
    Aditi
    Almagest
    BD+22 4939
    Canopus
    Ceos
    Exphiay
    Fehu
    HIP 74290
    HIP 8396
    LTT 9846
    Quince
    Takurua
    Te Kaha..

(Yeah, i did some digging, and i keep notes.. lol. finding new systems while scanning the Galaxy map with filtering out non populated systems.. )

Originally Posted by Omnifarious Nef View Post (Source)
    indeed,

And Sothis
    17 Droconis
    Aditi
    Almagest
    BD+22 4939
    Canopus
    Ceos
    Exphiay
    Fehu
    HIP 74290
    HIP 8396
    LTT 9846
    Quince
    Takurua
    Te Kaha..

(Yeah, i did some digging, and i keep notes.. lol. finding new systems while scanning the Galaxy map with filtering out non populated systems.. )
    I'm not at home so can't check at the moment but are these systems on the edge of the bubble?

No they are the frontier.
    Yeah, some are 200ly form the bubble..

Long distance, is really, long distance. lol..

Originally Posted by PilleTheKid View Post (Source)
    Oh man, nice News ,can't wait....neeeed class 6 FDL PP^^
    Blah. I am waiting for new HRP

how to fight against an orca:

1. avoid ramming attacks
    2. win

^^

nice vid. cmdr !
    There's the ship I'm looking for, the one with the big haul.

15. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #105
    Originally Posted by Elethiomel Zakalwe View Post (Source)
    You know, it would be nice if ranks gave us some perks other than just serving as barriers to ship purchases and system permits. What if for each rank above the rank requirement for a ship we have we received a slight discount on the ship?
    The military ranks is something we want to revisit at a later stage. I'd like to see them become more like a career.

Michael

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast