Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My new rares trading tool with 3D-Map: eliterares.toolset.io

My new rares trading tool with 3D-Map: eliterares.toolset.io

Hello,

I have been a rares trader for a while now but for me the available tools and charts on the net were not enough to get a nice overview...

So I used my winter holiday time to code my own 3D trading tool for rares:

http://eliterares.toolset.io

Please let me know what you think about it. Perhaps I can improve more.
    Also, if anyone is interested, the sourcecode is on github.

Greetings
    fjw

P.S.: Since it's Web-GL: Best performance is in Chrome but Firefox should also work.

UPDATE:

New version, features:
    - save routes
    - share routes
    - maxcap + supply_rate

Good stuff Commander.

Looks very good - impressive.

Does this contain all known rares locations or just a subset?

thanks.

@Javert
    It contains all rares in the list on the wiki. See "Infos/About" under "Data".

Only 2 rares didn't match with eddb-Data. Jaques Station and Ngandari Fire Opals.. Could be that the station name changed. I wanted to find that out ingame an then alter the data.

Okay. I found it out by myself ingame. The station name in the wiki is wrong. But I also found out, that this forum has far more accurate data than this wiki. I will update the data in my tool soon...

Want to check it out but it is not showing anything, just black windows.. FireFox user here. Can see the help/instructions windows but nothing else.
    If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on the solution, I would spend the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I know the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes. A.E. 1879 - 1955

Okay. I just updated the data. It should now contain every rare commodity known in this thread: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...63119&page=171
    This data also got additional Infos like prices and "often_illegal".
    I will see how to integrate it into my tool in the next days.

@Arjin: You need a browser which supports Web-GL. Check this out: https://get.webgl.org/troubleshooting/

Thanks, figured out the problem,, lol temp PC at work had a very old graphic driver...
    If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on the solution, I would spend the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I know the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes. A.E. 1879 - 1955

Mate, great work. Have some rep'.

"Like tears of a unicorn lost in the rain..."
    Xbox GT: V8UC UNICORN PC CMDR: Un1k0rn
    Flying a DBX like a b0ss. | Cobra Mk III official Owner's Club: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...I-Owner-s-Club
    Flight System: Speedlink Quinox Gamepad | Iiyama G-Master 27" | Razer Deathstalker Keyboard | Razer Abyssus V2 Mouse | MSI Z97 GAMING 5 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | MSI GTX 960 4GB | Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHZ

Nicely done man. Bookmarked and +1 of course!

Nice job. Feature request: ability to save and/or export route. Would be nice to be able to recall an old route and share routes with people.

Works in Safari on an iPhone 5 under OS9.
    Congrats.
    Smart looking and useful.

Assistant Cultural Attaché for G 14-6
    Alliance Elite Diplomatic Corps - Data Entry Clerk Second Class
    Alliance Office of Statistics - Kitchen Staff Supervisor

-[----->+<]>+.---.++++++++.+[-->+<]>+++.++[->+++<]>.+++++++++.+++.[-->+++++<]>+++.---[->++++<]>.------------.---.--[--->+<]>-.[->++<]>+.[--->+<]>+..---.--------.+++++++++++++.-----------.++.--[--->+<]>.

Great site!
    Look forward to using it

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast