We have an update incoming today. The galactic servers will go offline at 11AM GMT and will return within the hour (UPDATE: We aim to bring the servers back online at 12.30GMT - thanks!). Below are the patch notes to quench your changelog fever.
- Fix for crash when approaching some settlements (AZRAEL - SEARLE PORT)
- Fixed a crash in drone component
- Fix for crash during outfitting
- Added guards for a door manager related crash
- Fixed Mine/Missile malfunction causing the client to crash
- Added guards to help prevent a Capital Ship related crash
- Ensure cargo is transferred when re-buying a ship from an orphaned SRV
- Limit Galnet to only displaying recent articles in the game
- Fix Darnielle's Progress in the Maia system
- Fix some names in local trading report news articles.
- Stop requiring the Phekda permit to travel to that starsystem
- Rank missions should no longer instantly fail for no apparent reason
- Ammo store shouldn't show drones as purchasable if there is no stock
- Galaxy map now remembers the previous Cargo Mass slider setting, unless enough real cargo is added to the ship to exceed the slider setting
- Don't replot the current route just because the Galaxy Map is opened. Fixes the route being forgotten sometimes if viewing the galaxy map during FSD charge, and helps to avoid forgetting the in-system target at the end of the route
- The SRV is now refuelled when it docks at a port
- Fixed an issue when deploying the buggy to a garage in a port, the buggy started slightly below the ground.
- Fix Imperial Cutter schematic
Client: Text Display
- Translations updated.
- Various text fixes.
- Fix bug when determining network connection MTU causing assorted player-to-player connection problems.
- Fix for network object ID exhaustion.
- Fixed some missing Powerplay translations.
Server Side Fixes
- Fixed some metadata mismatches causing server errors.
- Fixed a server crash if a star system is being accessed while being deleted.
- Various server performance and reliability improvements