Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP League in Elite Dangerous !

I followed both, RoA-TS and Twitch/Semperviren. GREAT!!!!

Both teams fought extreme good and very tough!

My respects to BIG!

Originally Posted by Gotsche View Post (Source)
    Oh my heart! This was an exciting fight!
    Originally Posted by Memoocan View Post (Source)
    BIG vs ROA, great match. Finally teams that get to the 3rd round! lol Small ships are indeed great, love my DBS personally. Should be interesting to see how team comps change as the tourney progresses
    Originally Posted by Ragnar Lodbrok View Post (Source)
    Both teams fought extreme good and very tough!

My respects to BIG!
    Thank you guys. Congratulations to ROA on an epic fight. It was down to last man in the last match. This league is top quality.
    Special mention to Revvan (ROA) and Operator83 (BIG). You guys were like the gladiators of old - figting it out for death and glory. Unfortunately one had to loose. Respect o7

Thanks to Oogie and Semperviren on great coverage.

P.S. Pro Tip: When re-loading the pilot with alcohol between fights also make sure to reload the spacecraft too

Elite PvP League, AA vs. Triadius Today at 1900 GMT!

Here we are again guys! Match today! This time we're going to see AA go head to head against Triadius in medium ship in a best of three bout.

The fight starts at 1900 GMT (That's 8:00 P.M. CET).

I know alot of people are hoping to see an AA upset as they have gone undefeated up until this point in the season. Triadius on the other hand with everything to prove as they have been unable to pull out in win in their last three match ups. I'm the underdog fan always so my hopes are on Tiadius! That being said I wish both teams the best of luck today. As always you can catch all the action on the stream at twitch.tv/SempervirenTV. I'm also happy to say that I'll be co-casting with my friend and 2nd official EPL commentator CMDR Balinos twitch.tv/tanhard.

Here is a highlight of Friday's BIG vs. RoA math for anyone interested in how these matches are commentated and cast.
    https://www.twitch.tv/sempervirentv/v/51531696

Gotta give my boys props, pulled off a 3rd round win to keep the win streak strong. Awesome job to Triadius to making it close in so many regards. Gave AA our first bloody nose

I'll be gathering as many views from today as I can and putting it into a single video over at Infinitely Gaming

Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post (Source)
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to the first intergalactic PvP League in Elite Dangerous ! ...
    Excellent initiative.

I enjoyed the stream tonight, props to all involved.

Tonight, Triadius won the first round against Adle's Armada in a best of three, though AA ultimately managed to take the win 2-1.

On behalf of all Adle's Armada pilots who participated, we would like to say that the Triadius pilots' performance was remarkable, even by the high standards of the PvP League. Though we have been hard-pressed before both in the League and during day-to-day PvP, we must salute Triadius.

o7

at the cost of strategy, is anyone going to continue uploading their perspectives in the fights? i'd love to do some analysis breakdown, it's extremely hard to analysis a silent running fight from a spectator's perspective

For sure there will be... but it takes time to cut and prepare them.
    The clans will upload it once videos are available.

Elite PvP League, BBfA vs. Contrail Today at 2000 GMT!

Here we are again guys! Match today! This time we're going to see the BBfA against the Contrail. Both clans have a huge history together and enjoyed probably some of the greatest PvP battles (> 30 players) in history in together (Benapus/Nganji - google the stuff on Youtube). I do know both clans very well as I had the honor to fly with both clans in PvP. So I can say that this will be an exciting and close match tonight! Both teams agreed to fly not in a 4x4, but probably in an 6x6 (with 1 big ship per team)!

The fight starts at 2000 GMT

Currently BBfA is still unbeaten up until this point in the season. Contrail has won the last match against Triadius, so both teams are coming in with the necessary confidence into this battle. Our official commentary team (Semperviren and Balinos) could be fighting this time as well, so I am not sure who will take over the official commentary part yet.

But here you will have the live straems for tonight:

Once I hear the confirmation who will stream the game as an official reporter, I will put this information here in this thread immediately !

Enjoy this battle tonight and GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!

Here we are again guys! Match today! This time we're going to see the BBfA against the Contrail. Both clans have a huge history together and enjoyed probably some of the greatest PvP battles (> 30 players) in history in together (Benapus/Nganji - google the stuff on Youtube). I do know both clans very well as I had the honor to fly with both clans in PvP. So I can say that this will be an exciting and close match tonight! Both teams agreed to fly not in a 4x4, but probably in an 6x6 (with 1 big ship per team)!

Currently BBfA is still unbeaten up until this point in the season. Contrail has won the last match against Triadius, so both teams are coming in with the necessary confidence into this battle. Our official commentary team (Semperviren and Balinos) could be fighting this time as well, so I am not sure who will take over the official commentary part yet.

But here you will have the live straems for tonight:

Once I hear the confirmation who will stream the game as an official reporter, I will put this information here in this thread immediately !

Wish you guys had youtube, twitch is blocked at work

...Enjoy this battle tonight and GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!
    Can't make it to the stream, but will definitely catch the rerun. Have at you!

Originally Posted by Princess Nia View Post (Source)
    at the cost of strategy, is anyone going to continue uploading their perspectives in the fights? i'd love to do some analysis breakdown, it's extremely hard to analysis a silent running fight from a spectator's perspective
    My POV will be uploaded with raw TS audio. I will post them here once they are all up and processed, it's just takes a while since the files are pretty large!

PvP League Round 3: Triadius vs AA

Congratulations to AA for the victory! It was probably one of the most gripping and fiercely fought encounters in which I was involved yet. Great coordination and adaption on AA's side. We knew right from the start that it was going to be a difficult task and tough challenge to face their well-organized team which has been unbeaten with their setup as of now. I was thoroughly aware of them having some very capable pilots over there. Also they had the more favorable starting position when it comes to team synergy added up with a higher experience, and more invested playtime in operating railguns/hammers.
    We still gave it a shot and tried to counter is as well as possible to our extent. Regardless I think we put up a great fight and challenge by carrying the decisive match over to a third round!

Furthermore, It has already been pointed out by some of the streamers that we're the only team that continuously shifts our team composition as opposed to all the other participants fielding their 4 fixed players. The reason for this is, that we still haven't figured out our final team and loadout composition yet due to RL stuff of some members and other organisatorical aspects which need to be sorted out first. So all the remaining teams have the edge there when it comes to optimal synchronization within a wing.

Nonetheless we consider the first season as a good playground for gathering experience and practice with different players and varying strategies with the purpose to build an optimally synchronized team that'll engage with full power and encouragement in the next season

Finally, I can provide an attached footage of the yesterday's first round match against AA for now. Enjoy watching! Since editing is very time-consuming, videos of the second and third match will follow the next 2 days.
    Like and subscribe if you enjoy them

Cheers! o7

Currently BBfA is still unbeaten up until this point in the season. Contrail has won the last match against Triadius, so both teams are coming in with the necessary confidence into this battle.

Our official commentary team Semperviren and Balinos will stream today !!!

Contrail (http://www.twitch.tv/sempervirenTV) *CMDR Semperviren - official match reporter for the PvP League
    Contrail (http://www.twitch.tv/tanhard) *CMDR Balinos - official match reporter for the PvP League

**** We need to kick Semperviren and Balinos stream over 100 concurrent viewers to get a multicoding access from Twitch ****

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast