Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: Horizons patch 2.0.06

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Elite Dangerous: Horizons patch 2.0.06

Greetings commanders! We have an update on the way this morning. We expect for the downtime to last for up to an hour starting at 10AM GMT+0.

Below are the changes! Enjoy!

General Changes
    - OSX: Fix OSX users not being able to save bindings
    - Stop excessive wheel damage causing an insta-kill on the SRV
    - Fix for an error in Ship Landing Sensors
    - If a POI spawner gets replicated to us and we are on a platform that does not support it, then put it into an invalid state which will cause it to do nothing
    - Fix for data link scanner not scanning when the option 'Firing deploys hardpoints' is disabled
    - i Sola Prospect in the Brestla star system now always stocks all ships and modules
    - Never display the online/offline status of members of large private groups
    - Fix the level of demand shown in Commodity Markets when the stock level reaches 0
    - Various server performance and reliability improvements

Close Quarters Combat
    - Fix an error on the server when a Deathmatch game starts
    - Fix the splash at the end of a game showing incorrect results
    - Fix the team balancing to account for player rank correctly
    - Fix a server error for when a player joins shortly after the lobby enters the initialising state
    - Make sure we don't mark a CQC game as about to end when its in the loading state
    - Adjusted how teams are set up in CQC games so make them more balanced
    - If someone joins a CQC match when the current game has less than 1 minute left, then have them wait on the lobby screen for the next match instead of joining a game about to end
    - Hold on to CQC spawn points for longer to avoid spawning on top of a ship
    - Lowered the min damage threshold for getting an assist on a player in CQC
    - Remove the first blood bonus from capture the flag mode
    - Remove the highest score bonus from free-for-all games as the highest score will be the winner, so they ended up double dipping for XP when winning
    - When you accept a pending CQC invite, then decline any other invite you have
    - Fix CQC Loadouts not always being saved

Translations
    - Updated translations for some languages.

Server Side Changes
    - Fixed some missing Powerplay system effects
    - Updated galactic mean commodity prices
    - Brett C / bc
    AKA: Forum Manager, Webmaster, Community Assistant/Manager, Social Media.
    Planet Coaster: Website - Forums - Twitter - Facebook - Instagram - Youtube - Reddit
    Elite Dangerous: Website - Forums - Twitter - Facebook - Instagram - Youtube - Reddit
    Frontier: Website - Jobs - News

Thanks for the update!
    I love to fly thro' billion stars
    To find the lore and see what's lost
    When I don't insure

-TriumphANT

Wooohoooo! Thanks for the update

CMDR Brimstone AVM <-Youtube!

Stop excessive wheel damage causing an insta-kill on the SRV
    I love you

SRV wheels... So those CMDRs blinging up their buggies with 40" Dubz were the cause?

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Greetings commanders! We have an update on the way this morning. We expect for the downtime to last for up to an hour starting at 10AM GMT+0.

Below are the changes! Enjoy!

General Changes
    That will make a lot of us on Distant Worlds very happy! Or sad.. it was a free ticket back for repairs for some.

Thank you! Keep up the good work

- Micha |CMDR Myshka Kronosky|Asp Explorer "Alacritious"|Distant Worlds CMDR #254|

Thank you very much for your continuing efforts! Very much appreciated!

Thanks, Brett! This means a lot for the the Distant Worlds expedition!

- Fix CQC Loadouts not always being saved
    Nice! I grew tired of having to equip my Imp. Fighter with pulse lasers every time I started the game

fixed the level of demand when it hits 0 (will be testing)

And what do various server fixes mean specifically or is it black box background sim stuff.
    [FONT=microsoft sans serif][COLOR=#ff0000][B][U]>>>>>>>>NEXUS PROJECT = [/U][/B][/COLOR][B][U][URL="https://discord.gg/W6aeuUJ"][COLOR=#800080]Discord channel - all welcome to join linky [/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#800080][URL]https://discord.gg/W6aeuUJ[/URL][/COLOR][COLOR=#00FFFF] -

100+ commanders and growing dailiy[/COLOR][/U][/B][COLOR=#008000][B][U][COLOR=#ff0000]

So what are u waiting for come and join us today[/COLOR][/U][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/FONT]

Great job. Looks like CQC has had a little love. I also lost the sweepstakes this morning about "how many posts before someone says 'what about xxxx' where xxxx isn't in the patch notes. Must be a HAPPY DAY today.

Thanks for the update.

Any word on the Bragur situation?

When will the underlying bug be fixed? Will Bragur be allowed to proceed into becoming a control system? Will it be manually culled? Will it be retroactively removed?
    CMDR Raptor-i7

/r/EliteLavigny

"Fixed some missing Powerplay system effects"

Archon Delaine Battle Weapons and Narcotics?

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast