Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Charity Event Tonight 10GMT - Majinvash and Sundae, working to help cure prostate cancer

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(

Charity Event Tonight 10GMT - Majinvash and Sundae, working to help cure prostate cancer

Brett C has approved this message

Majinvash
    The Voice of Open
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [URL]http://thecodeelitedangerous.enjin.com/home[/URL]
    Code Pirate, Player killer, Rogue, The Voice of Open, Mobius Infiltrator, Capital Class Troll, Code Charity Administrator.

So you cover up pking newbies as a donation event? Thats seriously a real bad idea. Instead you should just help newbies.

I'll be there... I swear you will need to take a third mortgage out with the number of times I plan on dying!

But as this is for charity for every death I suffer at your hands I will match the donation.

Well done guys, this is great stuff to do!

Never incur the wrath of the Mods!

See you in solo (or maybe not...)

Cheers, Phos.

Yup - real PVP. You can blow up my 4th account Sidewinder til it bankrupts you
    Drunks of Sol, Drunks of Sol, drunken spaceships full of lol

Oh dear, Brett. Possibly the most ill conceived fund raising idea outside satirical fiction.

I very much doubt that the charity concerned would wish to be associated in any way with such infantile behaviour, and accordingly suggest that rather than supporting this sham, people donate directly: http://prostatecanceruk.org/

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    Please don't grief or harass, our emergent content.

Thank you

Majinvash
    The Voice of Open
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [URL]http://thecodeelitedangerous.enjin.com/home[/URL]
    Code Pirate, Player killer, Rogue, The Voice of Open, Mobius Infiltrator, Capital Class Troll, Code Charity Administrator.

This is really awesome of you guys to do and I hope no one tries to be funny by "deliberately attempting to disrupt public livestreams such as the charity ones" because then they'd be harassing you by killing you while on a charity live stream! Thanks FDEV for your protection
    Ideas are peaceful, history is violent.

Originally Posted by TomP View Post (Source)
    Oh dear, Brett. Possibly the most ill conceived fund raising idea outside satirical fiction.
    Why?

The system is the home of Adel's Armada who help new players. I have a feeling they will get involved in this... and as should be pointed out to certain people (Not you in this case though Tom) This is for charity. To help save lives yet look at the first response they get - pathetic IMO.

Sorry if that came across as rude or impolite but here in the UK today is Sport Relief day. Our nation tries to raise as much money as possible on this day and it's great fun to do so - if you don't like charity or just don't like The Code or SDC - don't take part, it's that simple - no need to bash the organizers or the event itself.

Never incur the wrath of the Mods!

How can you grief or harass a turtle poking it's head out?

It's content that's going to emerge anyway.
    Drunks of Sol, Drunks of Sol, drunken spaceships full of lol

Originally Posted by MottiKhan View Post (Source)
    This sounds like a great idea! I have to work out when 10 PM GMT is and if I'm available, I'll swing by in my Viper Mk4. Maybe I can offer a little fun while helping a charity.
    4 and a half hours!
    Ideas are peaceful, history is violent.

My scepticism meter is pegging here...

Asus Sabertooth Z87 | i7-4770K 4.3GHz H100i OC | 16GB Corsair Vengeance PC12800 | GeForce GTX 780Ti 3GB | Realtek ALC1150

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast