Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Counter Charity Event Tonight 10GMT - Adle's Armada will donate $2 for each toxic CMDR killed in Eravate!

Counter Charity Event Tonight 10GMT - Adle's Armada will donate $2 for each toxic CMDR killed in Eravate!

Come one, come all! This is a counter charity for the noob killing charity event going on tonight by noob killing group.

In response to this thread posted earlier about killing noobs in Eravate for $1 per kill for the cure for prostate cancer, Adle's Armada will be DOUBLING donations to $2 per kill on ALL members seen griefing new players in Eravate that are a part of these groups and being a part of this event. This charity "event" is just a sham and a cover to kill noobs and to mess around in noob space under the guise of charity. Come help the good guys kill off those that think "emergent content" is killing new players that have no idea what is going on. This isn't "emergent content," this isn't even PvP, it is seal clubbing and essentially just PvE.

The rules:

- Simply get a kill on any of the streamers and screenshot/get it on tape.
    - PM me the screenshot/video of your kill (it can be a gank kill, I don't care)
    - We will gladly pay out to the charity for this event upon confirmation of kill. AA will also be paying out per each of their kills.
    - Interested in flying with us? Just let me know! Here's our INARA Page, we can use PvP and PvE players!
    - The target killed must not be a noob himself, so we are looking for kills of CMDRs above Expert level.
    - We are looking for wanted CMDRs connected with the toxic charity event, so targets should be wanted with more than a 7k bounty. Donations will be made on known SDC/CODE members regardless of wanted amount.
    - Want to contribute to the cause just because? Here is the link to our donation page!

Questions.. comments..? Let us know here. Let's raise some money for a good cause and protect players that will likely get a very bad taste in their mouth if they are seal clubbed.

17 griefer kills, 34 GBP racked up in kills so far, 158.13 GBP raised so far!

This is awesome - charity donation escalation war

S!lk, just quickly set up a Just giving page. Problem solved.

https://www.justgiving.com/signin

Originally Posted by Goose4291 View Post (Source)

As opposed to having donations put straight into you own bank account with no way of seeing a total, like the other streamer is?

You guys are heroes. I hope to have the honour of joining your ranks one day.

Originally Posted by Goose4291 View Post (Source)

Oh awesome, thank you! Once we tally up our kills, we will likely be utilizing this. :-)

Originally Posted by Nerf Buck View Post (Source)
    You guys are heroes. I hope to have the honour of joining your ranks one day.
    Hey, we will take anyone and train them up to be a PvE or PvP badass. Whatever you desire. :-)

Originally Posted by Silk View Post (Source)
    ... he has now turned on report crimes.

Gold.

Good job guys.

Eravate is a bit crazy tonight. keep the kills rolling!

It's a thoughtful move. I posted there with the suggestion they move their event to the Cerberus Plague CG. This would be more "emergent".

Considering that even the seal-clubbing here is contributing to a greater good, could it perhaps be worthwhile to attempt to recoup the losses to those newbie CMDR's killed so as to possibly encourage their participation?

Originally Posted by GilliganTX View Post (Source)
    Considering that even the seal-clubbing here is contributing to a greater good, could it perhaps be worthwhile to attempt to recoup the losses to those newbie CMDR's killed so as to possibly encourage their participation?
    We can always do that too.. We don't need any crap going on in noob space.

I'm not clear on how to support you. Should I use the just giving link or something else?

Is anyone streaming the hunt? I'm sure as hell not going to watch the Arsehole stream.

Originally Posted by MottiKhan View Post (Source)
    I'm not clear on how to support you. Should I use the just giving link or something else?
    All you need to do is get a kill on any of these guys that are wanted and killing new players. If you'd like to just contribute to Prostate Cancer UK, here is our page for this OP. :-)

adlesarmada.teamspeak3.com:3352

Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post (Source)
    Is anyone streaming the hunt? I'm sure as hell not going to watch the Arsehole stream.
    AA doesn't stream (company policy), unfortunately. if you'd like to help grind donation points off of these guys with us, feel free to pop onto the TS! :-)

adlesarmada.teamspeak3.com:3352

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast