Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Adle's Armada Official Statement: Destruction of 'chrono-charidy' criminals in Eravate

Adle's Armada Official Statement: Destruction of 'chrono-charidy' criminals in Eravate

Yesterday, Adle’s Armada intel agents received word that a member of a former pirate organisation – believed to have been disbanded – was intending to carry out mass-murder of new pilots in our home system of Eravate, whilst apparently utilising a ‘chrono-charidy’ device to send funds to the 21st century.

Records revealed that the Cmdr concerned was already wanted across the Federation for a variety of cruelty to animals offences, including:-

• Bear baiting
    • Keeping something resembling a wolf without a licence
    • Non-fatal wounding of small snakes
    • Noise nuisance (whining dogs)

Cmdr S!lk immediately called a meeting of the Vigilante Execution Executive, in the Vigilante Execution Council Chamber, Vigilante Execution Avenue, aboard Cleve Hub Starport, Vigilante Execution Wing. After a wide-ranging consideration of all available responses, it was decided that the most appropriate one would be vigilante execution.

Adle’s Armada fighters launched at once and after diplomacy by Cmdr NoobDelux were joined by an unprecedented number of allied forces, including Contrail, 51TH, BBfA, Paladin Consortium, 13th Legion, ToC, EIC and independent Cmdrs keen to defend their Pilots Federation brethren.

The criminal and his furry friend were rapidly apprehended and red slaughter ensued: Adle’s Armada & Allies recording a monumental 17 criminal ship destructions to no losses. Some dogs were impounded awaiting adoption but soon released due to their incessant whining.

Furthermore, a hastily arranged reciprocal, righteous chrono-charidy device beamed AA & Allies funds to the 21st century.

Those who wish to learn more of last night’s events as they unfolded may wish to consult the Galactic record at …

Criminal:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=238771

AA:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...29#post3690929

- - - - - - - - - - - -

OOC 1:

Adle’s Armada will destroy any Cmdr who invades our home system of Eravate to harm our citizens, our background sim faction or our stations, regardless of whether any offending vessels are fitted with chrono-charidy devices. Our inevitable stance on this matter is similarly inevitably provided for by the following paragraph of FDev’s recent reiteration of player harassment rules:

‘In addition, running a livestream in Open does invite the potential for players to approach and impact your gameplay and running a livestream in which you are declaring war on another group and they come and take action against you is reasonable and should be expected.

Ultimately it’s about context.’ [Original emphasis.]

The full terms of that reiteration may be found here:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=237761

OOC 2: If your group was also one of our allies in last night's honourable defence of new pilots, please do post in the thread and we’ll edit into the op with thanks, o7

OOC 3: Our justgiving page has raised £178 at the time of posting and remains open for donations here:

https://www.justgiving.com/AdlesArmada

ADLE’S ARMADA
    www.inara.cz/wing/336

17-0.

That's a lot of dog meat. Like in real life, most dogs bark way more than they bite. Or they can only bite harmless chewing snacks.

I sat in Eravate as a neutral observer for quite a while last night, watching streams live as well as playing. Regardless of my personal feelings about beating up defenseless noobs for charity I just had to laugh when I watched a wing of the defense force in Corvettes and Fdls win an interdiction against Majin in a tiny little Sidey and then completely failed to kill him.

I'm sorry guys but that's not a very effective defense force in my book.

Edit:I don't think I'm breaking forum rules by naming a commander here as he has already announced his participation in these events. If mods reading this disagree,feel free to edit.

Originally Posted by Adle's Armada Official View Post (Source)
    Yesterday, Adle’s Armada intel agents received word that a member of a former pirate organisation – believed to have been disbanded – was intending to carry out mass-murder of new pilots in our home system of Eravate, whilst apparently utilising a ‘chrono-charidy’ device to send funds to the 21st century.

Records revealed that the Cmdr concerned was already wanted across the Federation for a variety of cruelty to animals offences, including:-

• Bear baiting
    • Keeping something resembling a wolf without a licence
    • Non-fatal wounding of small snakes
    • Noise nuisance (whining dogs)

Cmdr S!lk immediately called a meeting of the Vigilante Execution Executive, in the Vigilante Execution Council Chamber, Vigilante Execution Avenue, aboard Cleve Hub Starport, Vigilante Execution Wing. After a wide-ranging consideration of all available responses, it was decided that the most appropriate one would be vigilante execution.

Adle’s Armada fighters launched at once and after diplomacy by Cmdr NoobDelux were joined by an unprecedented number of allied forces, including Contrail, 51TH, BBfA and independent Cmdrs keen to defend their Pilots Federation brethren.

The criminal and his furry friend were rapidly apprehended and red slaughter ensued: Adle’s Armada & Allies recording a monumental 17 criminal ship destructions to no losses. Some dogs were impounded awaiting adoption but soon released due to their incessant whining.

Furthermore, a hastily arranged reciprocal, righteous chrono-charidy device beamed AA & Allies funds to the 21st century.

Those who wish to learn more of last night’s events as they unfolded may wish to consult the Galactic record at …

Criminal:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=238771

AA:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...29#post3690929

- - - - - - - - - - - -

OOC 1:

Adle’s Armada will destroy any Cmdr who invades our home system of Eravate to harm our citizens, our background sim faction or our stations, regardless of whether any offending vessels are fitted with chrono-charidy devices. Our inevitable stance on this matter is similarly inevitably provided for by the following paragraph of FDev’s recent reiteration of player harassment rules:

‘In addition, running a livestream in Open does invite the potential for players to approach and impact your gameplay and running a livestream in which you are declaring war on another group and they come and take action against you is reasonable and should be expected.

Ultimately it’s about context.’ [Original emphasis.]

The full terms of that reiteration may be found here:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=237761

OOC 2: If your group was also one of our allies in last night's honourable defence of new pilots, please do post in the thread and we’ll edit into the op with thanks, o7

OOC 3: Our justgiving page has raised £178 at the time of posting and remains open for donations here:

https://www.justgiving.com/AdlesArmada

ADLE’S ARMADA
    www.inara.cz/wing/336
    Nicely done.

I would be interested to know, if your own actions, in this 'event' were pre-planed with the puppies in question? Or as a result of the threat, posted by the 'criminal' element?

Originally Posted by Arry View Post (Source)
    I would be interested to know, if your own actions, in this 'event' were pre-planed with the puppies in question?
    Thank you for your interest, Cmdr. A fair question to which the answer is:

'Absolutely not.'

Adle's Armada never invite criminals to Eravate and would never collude in any kind of 'event' that risked the safety of our citizens or lawful visitors.

We hope that is clear

o7

Originally Posted by Stupid_hippy View Post (Source)
    I sat in Eravate as a neutral observer for quite a while last night, watching streams live as well as playing. Regardless of my personal feelings about beating up defenseless noobs for charity I just had to laugh when I watched a wing of the defense force in Corvettes and Fdls win an interdiction against Majin in a tiny little Sidey and then completely failed to kill him.

Edit:I don't think I'm breaking forum rules by naming a commander here as he has already announced his participation in these events. If mods reading this disagree,feel free to edit.
    Silly things happen sometimes.. Sometimes the sidewinder wasn't the first target.. Sometimes we really don't care to kill sidewinders. If we wanted to have killed the easy target we would have, but then we couldn't have killed his wing that would have jumped in after him. There is reasonings behind everything we do and just because from your perspective we "couldn't kill a sidewinder" once on a livestream doesn't mean that it was our intension to do so and that us as a defense force is completely trash because of it lol.

darn sideys are hard to kill.. but yes that must have been hilerious. but killing them was also an secondary goal. keep them occupied with us was the first goal

Originally Posted by Stupid_hippy View Post (Source)

Originally Posted by Adle's Armada Official View Post (Source)
    Thank you for your interest, Cmdr. A fair question to which the answer is:

'Absolutely not.'

Adle's Armada never invite criminals to Eravate and would never collude in any kind of 'event' that risked the safety of our citizens or lawful visitors.

We hope that is clear

o7
    Very clear and was assumed by this guy. I missed the second thread, until it was all over, last night. (real life occupying my time) I did state at the time, that some form of retribution was required and could be done, within the rules of the game. Ignorance on my part, meant that I was not aware of your previous commitments to the system, in question.

At the same time, the criminal element's PR representative as given and reinforced the impression, that your input and therefore your fund raising; was all part of the plan. That said, the same PR representative; refused to acknowledged the real reasons for the event, but that is public relations for you.

Credit to you, raising what? 3 times the puppies total. Very nice.

There was at least one Paladin involved, but I couldn't make it to the fight in time. I supported it through Silk's shared anti-chrono-charady device to stand beside AA.

Oh dear, so glad I'm in a functional pirate organization and was flying a Cutter at the time of the incident, phew.

Well played.

A small heads up to a fact that I think got missed in the "heat of battle".
    I saw posts from our community manager Brett C pretty much troughout the entire event and the first one early this morning keeping an impartial position between the combatants, which is the trademark of a good referee.
    And that on a friday/saturday, where most of us enjoy our time off.

Originally Posted by Noobdelux View Post (Source)
    darn sideys are hard to kill.. but yes that must have been hilerious. but killing them was also an secondary goal. keep them occupied with us was the first goal
    Much more eloquently put than your friend above.

And I agree, you were certainly keeping them occupied and distracted. From what I saw, the noob kills were few and far between compared to the harassment from more experienced Commanders.

I completely endorse you guys on your fight against people attacking newbie commanders right out of the flight school...

Once I have my upcoming ship (Cutter) I may be heading there to cooperate on defending small Sidewinders, even though it is Fed space...

I hope you guys do to shoot on sight for having an Imperial Ship...

hah. no worries about that. we fly em as well.. check out our inara page to learn more about us.
    www.inara.cz/wing/336

Originally Posted by Durden T. View Post (Source)
    I completely endorse you guys on your fight against people attacking newbie commanders right out of the flight school...

Once I have my upcoming ship (Cutter) I may be heading there to cooperate on defending small Sidewinders, even though it is Fed space...

Originally Posted by Durden T. View Post (Source)

Be careful with that.. I've actually just returned after helping a fresh sidey commander at Eravate.

I was sat at the nav beacon in my cutter when he asked for a little help. I happened to have some waters of shinrarta on me, so I talked him through cargo scooping, he picked them up fine, then we worked through getting winged up and I helped him get some bounties... and then it all went wrong.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160319164243_1.jpg 
Views:	925 
Size:	228.4 KB 
ID:	108888

I strafed a NPC clean Annie while attacking a pirate (entirely my own fault) and all hell broke loose. Got him to bug out while I distracted them then I jumped away.

Of course we're both wanted for 10 mins so I then had to talk him through the fines system and how to do his first hyperspace jump,then take him back to cleve hub and explain collecting bounties and paying fines..

So glad I managed to get the poor guy out of the large hole that I got him into.. and he got himself a shiny new eagle at the end of that very steep learning curve.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast