Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Been to Chujohimba??? Talk about canyon racing!!!

Been to Chujohimba??? Talk about canyon racing!!!

Anyone been to the planet where the military base is? Has the powerplay pic on the side of the base NOICE!!

The real reason to visit is the entire planet is one huge canyon. They are all over the planet and are 3k deep. Once at the bottom sub canyons appear. Cant post a pic but anyone been there. The base has some good weapons also.

Edit: planet is 350000ls from insertion though. 10 minute ride about.

There's a military base on a planet? Cool. Never been but sounds awesome.

Originally Posted by TheDayman View Post (Source)
    There's a military base on a planet? Cool. Never been but sounds awesome.
    Have not seen canyons this big ever. The base is cool a little different then normal bases. I was in a medium ship not sure about pad sizes

Good stuff! I'll check it out tonight and hopefully not crash my iEagle into the sides of the canyon... again... for the umpteenth time

These canyon are several km wide until you get to the bottom. I cant upload a jpg or png. what format and size do i use?

Enroute, thanks for the heads up.

Originally Posted by HipToss View Post (Source)
    These canyon are several km wide until you get to the bottom. I cant upload a jpg or png. what format and size do i use?
    You need to upload to imgur and then use the BBC code provided and post that here.

Most planets with tall buildings under a power have the powerplay power on the side like a banner

Originally Posted by Privata View Post (Source)
    Most planets with tall buildings under a power have the powerplay power on the side like a banner
    Yeah, pretty much standard. Military bases are also quite common.

as are weapons at bases... Not like anything rare exists, except rares.

Originally Posted by HipToss View Post (Source)
    Anyone been to the planet where the military base is? Has the powerplay pic on the side of the base NOICE!!

The real reason to visit is the entire planet is one huge canyon. They are all over the planet and are 3k deep. Once at the bottom sub canyons appear. Cant post a pic but anyone been there. The base has some good weapons also.

Edit: planet is 350000ls from insertion though. 10 minute ride about.
    Just arrived, will start exploring tomorrow, did notice some extremely wide canyons on approach, they didn't look too deep. Obsidian Ant always talked about how great ice worlds are, apart from Ariel in Sol I had never really bothered to check them out, was always under the impression small Rocky or metallic planets had the best variation in terrain.

Turns out ice worlds have some amazing scenery, you should check out Robigo 1B, two areas with vast networks of canyons/ridges, it's like a maze stretching for hundreds of km's. These screenshots don't do it justice.

My scout of the area in a Cobra

Taken by cmdr Sterlino

Nice screenies 777, I also like your HUD color scheme.

Originally Posted by ForeverN00b View Post (Source)
    Nice screenies 777, I also like your HUD color scheme.
    Cheers, HUD settings -

<MatrixRed> 0, 0.11, 0.23 </MatrixRed>
    <MatrixGreen> 0, 1, 0 </MatrixGreen>
    <MatrixBlue> 0, 0, 1 </MatrixBlue>

Robigo B1 is really cool. Here's some in the day

I will upload some pics when I get home.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last