Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Summary of tonight's ED XB1 stream

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #16
    Originally Posted by TheSisko View Post (Source)
    [*]Graphics on XB1 version will be improved to PC-quality, I'm sure Gary actually said "better than PC" - considering the wide variety of specs on PC platform, make of that what you will. Either way we are in for an graphical improvement on XB1.
    A great summary, but to be clear I said that XB1 planet textures have been improved for 1.6, and we have improved the PC quality as well.

Thanks to all who took part in the stream, I really enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by TheSisko View Post (Source)
    I wonder if the new build is using DX12 to get more performance out of the hardware. But yeah, I agree, PC version should always look better unless its a low piece of kit. Still, the news of improvement on XB1 was a nice surprise, not sure if its coming in 1.6 or later.
    Exactly. With all due respect, the Xbox in its current form simply cannot out-perform my rig.

Originally Posted by V8UC ALICORN View Post (Source)
    Yeah, there was a sign-up. I forgot too.
    Oh I signed up electronically during PAX, just didn't physically go. Hoping that PAX Eagle will be in Store Account, but if not, I'll survive. There was no code to e-mail is my only concern, per Ed in the Stream.
    East India Company, XBOX One Division

Originally Posted by Gary Richards View Post (Source)
    A great summary, but to be clear I said that XB1 planet textures have be improved for 1.6, and we have improved the PC quality as well.

Gary, will it be possible to get the GPP emblem on my PC account? I'm not getting salty here, I just want a simple yes or no answer! And please, start selling emblem packs in the store! There's so much money to be made there for you guys!

A great summary, but to be clear I said that XB1 planet textures have been improved for 1.6, and we have improved the PC quality as well.

I'm actually genuinely excited for this upcoming patch

Just be careful not to disappoint me, else I'll set my trained pack of space weevils on you!
    XBox Gamertag: brenfitz83 Twitter: LostLegend_UK

Sag A* Visitor - 65kLY From Sol Club - Join 'Deep Recon X'

6. This is the last staff post in this thread. #21
    Gary, will it be possible to get the GPP emblem on my PC account? I'm not getting salty here, I just want a simple yes or no answer! And please, start selling emblem packs in the store! There's so much money to be made there for you guys!
    I feel that the GPP Decal should be a reward for those Xbox players who joined us on the Xbox at the very start and will be applied to those Xbox Accounts.

See folks, this is what happens when I try to drink tea and type at the same time.

Thanks Gary, I'll update my summary.

I feel that the GPP Decal should be a reward for those Xbox players who joined us on the Xbox at the very start and will be applied to those Xbox Accounts.
    That's my point. I first played this game during GPP, but then moved onto PC. With all due respect, I think FD are doing a terrible job capitalising on emblems. Surely you can see how well those would sell? Are there any plans to sell emblems? Not emblems like the DW or GPP emblems, but more generic ones like Major Factions, PP Factions, etc.?

Thanks sisko, nailed it.
    Big thanks to Gary for the stream , I can see that the xbox version means a lot to you and that makes me very happy enjoy your curry.

Originally Posted by BongoBaggins View Post (Source)
    Cratered planets. We're getting closer to the surface, lads.

Also, Sisko, you missed one

• CQC Arena (standalone) is coming to Xbox

And that, repped.

I thought that the new weapons were to be included with 1.6, am I wrong?

Originally Posted by Masagmarod View Post (Source)
    I thought that the new weapons were to be included with 1.6, am I wrong?
    Which new weapons do you speak of?

Which new weapons do you speak of?
    New huge and large weapons.

Originally Posted by Masagmarod View Post (Source)
    New huge and large weapons.
    Okay just checking. Wasn't sure if you were talking about the magic regen' lasers.

On the new huge & large weapons, I don't know. :/

Okay just checking. Wasn't sure if you were talking about the magic regen' lasers.

On the new huge & large weapons, I don't know. :/
    No those space magic shield regeneration beams will come with the engineers, we will get that with horizons. I am wondering about the inclusion of the new large MC and huge energy weapons and MC.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast