- Engineers General notes, changelog, and engineers list with mod overview for all of them.
- <Calculator not online yet>
- Browser dynamically displays every available mod for every engineer, via a dropdown menu.
- Component Guide is the list of all known components (elements-materials-data) used in crafting. Along with the new material subtype, are the new rarity system (5 levels instead of 4), and location(s) when available.
- Crafting Effects : LazerusIK's complete list of special effects provided by weapon modifications.
Thanks to bad-r0bot for the .pdf!
How you can help :
- Adding remarks, advice, suggestions on the open sheet.
- Getting the data. Once you have access to an Engie who's data hasn't been input yet, go there and take screenshots of every modification, for all levels. Module classes usually differenciate by a couple % here and there, but take screeneis for all classes as well, just in case. Then you can input yourself or pack the lot and make it available for someone else to process.
Beware! Right now, when you open a modifications list for a module, the modding screen often remains the one of the previously viewed moddable module. Be sure to select the very first option on the modifications list before starting screening.
- Inputting the data. Once you have a set of screenshots, just make sure the dedicated sheets have been set up by myself, and then you can go transferring all the values from the screenies to the sheets.
If you wish to help, plese join FleetComm, say hi and request edit access to the spreadsheet. The more we are, the faster we process.
Good news : the elements spawn mechanics won't change with 2.1, thus all the data gathered by the Prospectors remains valid, including the 3-2-1 rule. This rule is not related to the rarity grades. You can continue using the Prospectors' docs to find your elements.
Thanks to Dr. Kaii for his video guide to the Database! (below)
Heyyy people ! To give a heads up, I'll have the calculator layed down by tomorrow or tuesday at most, so you guys can simulate whatever you want (for the avaiable mods so far)
Since the data is from the beta, there might be changes obviously, but I'll do whatever I can to lay down calculation on the final ship stat's results as well as soon as possible (ie. output fsd range, damage, mass, or whatever is useful to know about) !