Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Dangerous Games - Phase one: Vote results

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Dangerous Games - Phase one: Vote results

Greetings Commanders,

For the past week player factions have been campaigning for your votes in the first stage of the Dangerous Games to decide which five groups will battle it out in a mini-series of CGs in their bid to become an official Power in the game.

The results have been counted and checked and they are as follows:

- EG Pilots - 25.5 - Wolves of Jonai - 15.5%

- Adle's Armada Coalition - 15.3%

- Black Birds Squadron - 10.7%

- United German Commanders Coalition - 9%

- The Imperial Inquisition - 8.5%

- Achenar Immortals Coalition - 7.3%

- Planet Express - 3.6%

- Black Omega - 2.3%

- Pileus Libertas - 1.6%

- Battle Vortex - 0.7%

We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for voting, and all of the groups for their amazing effort! We will have more news on the next phase of the games shortly where the qualified groups will be looking for your help to complete the Community Goals and help their campaign.
    Head of Community Management

Finally!

Good luck in phase two.

Thanks Zac, that' awesome.... Great!!!
    How many votes are in completely?

and congratulation to everyone who's in there.....

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #5
    Originally Posted by Luchslistig [UGC] View Post (Source)
    Thanks Zac, that' awesome.... Great!!!
    How many votes are in completely?

and congratulation to everyone who's in there.....
    "Thousands"
    Head of Community Management

Hope ...

... you didn't count them per hand

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    "Thousands"
    Greets,
    Gunny1[UGC]

So no 5th Imperial Power.

Where's the British players group?

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    "Thousands"
    grrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Well done to the winners, commiserations to the runners-up. I feel particularly sorry for Pileus Libertas and Black Omega because (from what I saw) they put in more effort than some of the winners. Overall though I think the result will make the wildcard CGs very entertaining, I hope that Galnet is put to good use!

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Originally Posted by fergal View Post (Source)
    Where's the British players group?
    Eh? You think all British players support the Imperials? You support the pirate faction so you must from the Caribbean, right?

Originally Posted by madbilly View Post (Source)
    Well done to the winners, commiserations to the runners-up. I feel particularly sorry for Pileus Libertas and Black Omega because (from what I saw) they put in more effort than some of the winners. Overall though I think the result will make the wildcard CGs very entertaining, I hope that Galnet is put to good use!
    Black Omega aren't that far off qualifying for the main part of the comp, and seem to have many more systems than the other Wildcard Entrants, so they may be around next time this is offered.

Originally Posted by madbilly View Post (Source)
    Eh? You think all British players support the Imperials? You support the pirate faction so you must from the Caribbean, right?
    I don't think that was what he was saying.

Besides, he knows me and I'm British. Also - pirate.

'Grats to those who made it through.

Kumo Crew Fortification Co-Ordinator since Cycle 7
    Direction Pointer since Cycle 5

Re-Co-Ord'd since July 17th '16

The high end expected contenders got through, so now it'll be a matter of who can schlep the best. This is gonna be good. Glad to see the Wolves and UGC in there, their lore stuff is solid.
    Rabid Murder Hippo

I'm with the Imperial inquisition, shame we just missed out. Congratz to those who made it through though. Good luck in the future phases

Originally Posted by Dragon Darko View Post (Source)
    I'm with the Imperial inquisition, shame we just missed out. Congratz to those who made it through though. Good luck in the future phases
    You did get through, you came fifth.

Congratulations to all for the involvement (<= not sure of this word) this week. These games are a good thing that can show all diversity of this community.

Founder of the Atlantis Wing. Founder & ex member of the Black Birds Squadron group.
    All the Galnet (ENG/FR) on http://news.galnet.fr | Twitter | YT Chanel for beginners (French)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast