Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of DDA Threads

List of DDA Threads

Note: this list is now being maintained as part of the list of common topics. Please see that post for updates.

The Design Discussion Archive is a treasure trove of information about Elite: Dangerous, but it can be hard to find the proposals you're looking for. Forger's beautiful e-book Elite Dangerous.the Beginning. Early Game Designs. 2014 is a great introduction, and some of us in the DDF thought it would be helpful to also have a list indexed by topic:

As you can see, the archived threads have been tagged so you can find your way around - go to the bottom of any DDA thread and click the tag to see other threads on the same topic. If you haven't noticed the tag list before, take a look at the box titled "Tags" at the bottom of this thread.

Although my name is on this post, Zplintz came up with the initial idea and several others in the DDF talked it over, so congratulations to them for their part. Also thanks T.j for tagging the locked threads :)

Ooooh! +Rep man.

Will u also be maintaining it? D

Stick this TJ, please!

Originally Posted by Pecisk View Post (Source)
    Stick this TJ, please!
    Aye, indeed!

Double Elite Global Moderator Sir.Tj's Avatar
    I think it'll be ok to stick this thread.

Originally Posted by Viajero View Post (Source)
    Will u also be maintaining it? D
    I've written a script to recreate the list, so please PM me if I forget to maintain it. Having said that, you're most welcome to tag new DDF threads yourself

Very handy - thanks!

Why did nobody think of this before? :-)

Forger's Ebook

Wonderful read and Artwork - why hasn't this been more widely linked to?

TJ, please change topic too to "List of Development Decision Archive Threads" so people understood what's it is about.

And thanks for sticking it

Originally Posted by Pecisk View Post (Source)
    TJ, please change topic too to "List of Development Decision Archive Threads" so people understood what's it is about.
    I used the acronym to avoid getting into the naming issue. I'd be fine with "List of Design Discussion Archive Threads" if people think that's clearer - that's the name of the sub-forum after all

Only Lord Slartibartfast knows how I wish I could have a sneak peek at what's cooking in the DDF right now...

Great stuff. Rep incoming!

Great stuff very helpful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast