Page 1 of 18 1235 Last

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: NPC AI continued - The Pilots Federation

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

NPC AI continued - The Pilots Federation

Good news Commanders,

Due to the recent surge of unsanctioned and illegally modified weapons from the NPC AI over the recent days. The Pilots Federation have agreed to reimburse all insurance payouts made over that period (Between The Engineers (2.1) update and this mornings update).

The Pilots Federation would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and continued support.

Fly safe.

(We'll let you know once this update has gone live)

This Pilots Federation seems to have access to unlimited cash ... THX

Double Elite Global Moderator Robert Maynard's Avatar
    Very glad to hear that the bureaucratic inertia of The Pilots' Federation has been broken - just in time to deal with some shenanigans from non-members against members....

Wow... third! Nice approach ;-)

Wow! That is a gesture that I am sure many will appreciate. Thanks Zac and team.

I'd also like to compensated for lost combat bonds, bounties, and... and.... i want a pony!

Now that is cool, loving the lore twist! great job guys!

Originally Posted by Sacman View Post (Source)
    This Pilots Federation seems to have access to unlimited cash ... THX

I wonder how much the tax is on each profit we make must be close to 90% in my case....

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Originally Posted by Agony_Aunt View Post (Source)
    I'd also like to compensated for lost combat bonds, bounties, and... and.... i want a pony!
    With PAs or Rails ( your pony )

Double Elite Global Moderator Sir.Tj's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Agony_Aunt View Post (Source)
    I'm blaming this on my appalling performance in the CZ last night...

And I want a pony as well... one shaped like a Panther Clipper with loads and loads of stuff inside...and a cheesburger....

I guess I should have lost more than one ship.

Awesome as nearly always, Frontier.

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Good news Commanders,

Due to the recent surge of unsanctioned and illegally modified weapons from the NPC AI over the recent days. The Pilots Federation have agreed to reimburse all insurance payouts made over that period (Between The Engineers (2.1) update and this mornings update).

The Pilots Federation would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and continued support.

Fly safe.

(We'll let you know once this update has gone live)
    Nice move, thanks.

Will we see the same for fees and reputation loss from uncompletable missions once those have been all fixed? Someone owes me a million credits for that...

Good call, Frontier.

Much appreciated! Thank you!

Originally Posted by T.j View Post (Source)
    I'm blaming this on my appalling performance in the CZ last night...

And I want a pony as well... one shaped like a Panther Clipper with loads and loads of stuff inside...and a cheesburger....
    I want a Pantherburger and a Pony Clipper. Am I doing it right?

That's some great news !

Page 1 of 18 1235 Last