Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Newsletter #33 Released

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Newsletter #33 Released

Newsletter #33 is now out:

http://eepurl.com/ZI_fn

Michael

Already wrote it on Youtube, but it is worth saying again.

That's without doubt the most beautiful trade routes I've ever seen!

First one to tell me what ship is targeted in the 8K screenshot gets a cookie.. is that the Lakon Type 6?

Mergey mergey with the Community Manager one....

I really like how trade routes are represented now on Galactic Map . And 16K? Seriously? You blew my mind away, this is a whole new meaning of future-proof Good Job.

So will we be able to get ship camo with Credits or will we only be able to get them with real money as suggested by the Newsletter?

Originally Posted by hunvagy View Post (Source)
    First one to tell me what ship is targeted in the 8K screenshot gets a cookie.. is that the Lakon Type 6?
    Also there is Fuel in HUD element (in the screenshot).

Love the schematics on the monitor in the Lakon Type 6, very nice touch. That cockpit looks awesome. Roll on Tuesday

Originally Posted by Kris View Post (Source)
    Also there is Fuel in HUD element (in the screenshot).
    Missed that one, nice find Also is it just me, or is the Orbis more detailed in the habitat part?

In case someone missed it:

The trade route information is intended to give a quick guide to the type of goods that are being traded between systems. It helps to give a ‘broad brush’ overview of where to trade, and augments the more detailed data and real-time galactic market information available in each star port.
    So new station GUI then.

Can anyone explain me "Fuel 0.0/s" (or speculate)? I know fuel will be added in Beta 1, but i think latest Design topic is still in private forum.

Mass locked removed from the center of the HUD; good job!

Well I feel underwhelmed with newsletter 33 tbh. Hopefully there will everything mentioned like police/vipers etc. What is REALLY disappointing is the online purchase of paint jobs! How does this affect those who purchased the expansion pass?

The newsletter does not make this clear but, hopefully, when I go to the online store, paint jobs will be ready for me to access as part of my expansion pass purchase. Otherwise this is a rip-off ...

That trading thing is FRICKEN AWESOME

Also no mention of system maps or mining makes me sad. It still limits us to trading and fighting.

Please explain to me what is the sense of the paint jobs?
    I don't see my ship in space ... so what?
    Disappointment ... no relevant news.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast