Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Thread: Ship docks, CQC structures and other new in-game assets

Originally Posted by bAdbUd View Post (Source)
    They got back to me on Discord and "Damask Rose" only appeared yesterday, all the others appeared from 3.1
    A few of the dockables are a bit older than that - Foster Terminal is 26 July 3303 (2.3.10 release) and Dove Enigma is 11 January 3304 (for the expedition)

The Moore's Charm and Robardin Rock asteroid bases are also from 26 July 3303, while TolaGarf's Junkyard is 25 April 3303.

Originally Posted by Ian Doncaster View Post (Source)
    A few of the dockables are a bit older than that - Foster Terminal is 26 July 3303 (2.3.10 release) and Dove Enigma is 11 January 3304 (for the expedition)

The Moore's Charm and Robardin Rock asteroid bases are also from 26 July 3303, while TolaGarf's Junkyard is 25 April 3303.
    I didn't mean them, I meant the Installations and Mobile Mega Ships.

But your specific dates bodes the question, "Where did you get the dates from?"

But your specific dates creates a question, "Where did you get the dates from?"
    From watching them being added to the game over the last few years

Most of it I've written down at https://cdb.sotl.org.uk/history ("founded" or "constructed" keywords most useful - you can assume the primary station was constructed on the founding date of the system)

It would be intresting to know when it materialised there, but those tools don't offer that info.
    First appearance on EDDB: https://ross.eddb.io/eddn/log/71618572

The dockable megaship ACS Overwatch has been moved from Lambda Arae to CF 16001, the first time it has ever moved since it has been added. EDDB says it happened this past Thursday as well.

Originally Posted by Commdor View Post (Source)
    The dockable megaship ACS Overwatch has been moved from Lambda Arae to CF 16001, the first time it has ever moved since it has been added. EDDB says it happened this past Thursday as well.
    Interesting, thanks for the update, why did it move though? Is there a story or reason for the move, or is it an accidental bug or something FDev have changed that hasn't been communicated?

I wonder if any other Dockable Mega Ships that have previously been permanent have moved, easy to check though by using EDDB.

I've checked all the others that I know off and they are all stationed where they should be and haven't changed, except for the ones that move normally.

MOBILE N/A ACROPOLIS [DOCKABLE]
    LAMBDA ARAE > MOVED > CF 16001 A 9 ACS OVERWATCH [DOCKABLE]
    CARINI A 2 CIVILIAN CRUISER MALKENDORF [DOCKABLE]
    HIP 17044 2 DIONYSUS [DOCKABLE]
    COLONIA 3 A DOVE ENIGMA [DOCKABLE]
    34 THETA GEMINORUM 4 NOAH'S REST [DOCKABLE]
    ALDEBARAN N/A FISHER’S REST [DOCKABLE]
    COEUS A 2 FOSTER TERMINAL [DOCKABLE]
    KPELIDOOG A 1 STILL KRISI'S ECLIPSE [DOCKABLE]
    MOBILE N/A THE GNOSIS [DOCKABLE]
    YUM KAMCABI A 11 THE HARMONY [DOCKABLE]
    HR 1185 A 4 THE INDRA [DOCKABLE]
    ZEUS 1 THE MIDAS [DOCKABLE]
    AKANDINIGUA 5 TILIALA’S LAMENT [DOCKABLE]
    MOBILE N/A VANGUARD [DOCKABLE]

So why did ACS OVERWATCH move?

Perhaps it was always supposed to move: https://community.elitedangerous.com...417a19346e147c

I'll ask the Canonn Bods

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647