Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Ship Stats/Specs for Beta

Updated Ship Stats/Specs for Beta

Thanks for all the feedback and positive comments on my previous ship stats/specs thread for PB.

With all the positive feedback and additional suggestions taken on board here's the first part of the updated stats for Beta.

If you are able to fill in some of the gaps please do get in touch...

Thanks to EidLeWeise for helping with some of the newer stats!

As before some notes to bear in mind:

• Note that the ship prices are a guide. Based on upgrading from a basic Sidewinder. If you can provide a firm figure for the Cobra and above for this price point it would be much appreciated (i.e. you have a Basic Sidewinder with no cargo or added kit and view the shipyard prices with that spec only)
    • The Rebuy cost is 10% of the cost of the basic spec ship. You'll need to add some on top if you've loaded it up with top spec weapons.
    • The highlights in the Hardpoints, Cargo and Speed columns indicate the top/best spec and the second and third best.
    • Turn rate was based on turn rate with the speed pre-set and timed from the moment the joystick was yanked back (pitch up) until the marker in the compass had done 360 (i.e. returned back to its starting position).
    • Turn rates are rated from best to OK to worst (not highlighted).
    • The Anaconda turn rates are faster as the Anaconda automatically slows the forward velocity of the ship to increase the turn-rate
    • Boost speeds are with FA Off
    • Pitch rates are done at 4pips

Updated Ship Stats/Specs for Beta

Thanks for all the feedback and positive comments on my previous ship stats/specs thread for PB.

With all the positive feedback and additional suggestions taken on board here's the first part of the updated stats for Beta.

If you are able to fill in some of the gaps please do get in touch...

Thanks to EidLeWeise for helping with some of the newer stats!

As before some notes to bear in mind:

• Note that the ship prices are a guide. Based on upgrading from a basic Sidewinder. If you can provide a firm figure for the Cobra and above for this price point it would be much appreciated (i.e. you have a Basic Sidewinder with no cargo or added kit and view the shipyard prices with that spec only)
    • The Rebuy cost is 10% of the cost of the basic spec ship. You'll need to add some on top if you've loaded it up with top spec weapons.
    • The highlights in the Hardpoints, Cargo and Speed columns indicate the top/best spec and the second and third best.
    • Turn rate was based on turn rate with the speed pre-set and timed from the moment the joystick was yanked back (pitch up) until the marker in the compass had done 360 (i.e. returned back to its starting position).
    • Turn rates are rated from best to OK to worst (not highlighted).
    • The Anaconda turn rates are faster as the Anaconda automatically slows the forward velocity of the ship to increase the turn-rate
    • Turn rates are done at 4pips

The viper isn't 38k for a start, it is 97k and that's while in a hauler.

Originally Posted by Darth-Simba View Post (Source)
    The viper isn't 38k for a start, it is 97k and that's while in a hauler.
    You're right.... I had the values in another part of the worksheet but forgot to update the ones in the table

My type 6 can reach a top speed of 350 when boosting, not the 329 listed here.

My old hauler could top out at 300 in a boost.

This thread looks really useful, +1 to MikeSnos for keeping up a good job!

Nice looking guide there. For the Lakon Type 9 Pip top boosts speed seems to be a constant 200.

I think that there might be an issue with the boost speeds (at least for Sidewinder and Hauler, I haven't used anything else in Premium Beta and Beta).

My Hauler goes at 300 when boosted and the Sidewinder was 320 if I am not mistaken; though this might be due to flying without flight assist.

Nice job. But one thing iam missing is the jump distance.
    Newly bought ship whit no cargo or equipment.

And it would be interesting to se how jump distance affect when a ship is fully equipped. Special the fighter ships like Viper, eagle, sidewinder and the cobra.

Nice work there, have some rep!

Cheers, Phos.

Great info (again) Mike (5 starred/would have repped but have none left today) ;-)

Originally Posted by Vikinger View Post (Source)

And it would be interesting to se how jump distance affect when a ship is fully equipped. Special the fighter ships like Viper, eagle, sidewinder and the cobra.
    Agreed, this is really needed. From what I can tell the Lacon 6 is pretty much the sweet spot for this just now in terms of Jump Distance / Cargo capacity. Even at 440 slots, from what I'm being told the Lacon 9 has a much shorter jump range at full capacity.

Originally Posted by Vikinger View Post (Source)

Jump distances are planned (min/max)

Just checked my Cobra mkIII. Roll rate is about 4S. Best pitch rate seems to be about 11s at whatever speed is in the middle of the blue indicator - depends on how many pips to engines.

The Lakon Type 6 can do 350m/s boosted with 4 pips to speed. I'll check the other speeds next time I'm in game.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast