Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Jameson/Jones: Supermassive - an Elite universe novel

Jameson/Jones: Supermassive - an Elite universe novel

OK, thought it was high time I kicked off the official thread here for my forthcoming novel Jameson/Jones: Supermassive.

Please use this thread to ask questions, throw ideas around (you never know they may get picked up ) and generally keep tabs on the book as it is produced.

Most pledgers will be receiving a monthly update via email, but I intend to also use this thread as an outlet for announcing certain milestones and details.

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2

On the Elite: Dangerous Wiki, we have a Fiction page with a link back to this thread.
    Commander JazHaz,

Design Decision Forum member

Really looking forward to this, good luck!

Great to see the Supermassive store open over on pozible

I see that only the Escape Pod (be part of the editorial team) package is available at the moment.

Do you plan on adding other rewards?

Oh wait... one of the Escape Pod rewards has sold already

Hello,

Do you have a website yet?

Hope this isnt another book (which i've backed) that has turned into Vapourware?

There is however an official website for this, but its not received any updates since the start of February.

Supermassive Website: http://suprmasv.czausov.com/

UPDATE:

I've spoken to the Andre and he's fine, all my fears have been allayed.
    He said he should be releasing an update shortly.
    It's good to hear he is doing ok!

And me! And 14 other short story writers! And awesome folk like Drew and Allen and Kate writing full Elite novels.

The whole Kickstarter for a writer's pack system may not pay off in all instances, but without that open process I can assure you that none of these books would exist.

Of course that doesn't help a great deal with individual frustration, which is quite understandable :-/
    Tales from the Frontier - an anthology of official Elite: Dangerous stories

Originally Posted by Thargoid View Post (Source)
    *shrugs* Well, you'll always have me
    Great! 'Cos I backed you!

Considering the number of Kickstarters for writer packs, some were bound to struggle. Especially given that some of the authors lack experience. But they haven't failed just yet. While some of them seem to be in a bad way, I'm going to keep hoping that they all make it, even if some books are released after the game is released. (I backed all the books).

In the mean time we have the authors that seem to be doing better than well. I'll be reading one book at the time anyway, so I choose to stay positive.

Best of luck to all the authors I say.
    "Adventure is just bad planning."

UPDATE:

I've spoken to the Andre and he's fine, all my fears have been allayed.
    He said he should be releasing an update shortly.
    It's good to hear he is doing ok!

Originally Posted by Thargoid View Post (Source)
    *shrugs* Well, you'll always have me
    Very true sir, as one of your backers (and podcast listeners) I am very much looking forward to reading your work!

Originally Posted by Darren Grey View Post (Source)
    And me! And 14 other short story writers!
    Meh you dont have a snazzy podcast like Mr Harper there

(Still backed you though)

Originally Posted by Brodie View Post (Source)
    UPDATE:

Very true sir, as one of your backers (and podcast listeners) I am very much looking forward to reading your work!

ahhh, shucks, Thanks

Meh you dont have a snazzy podcast like Mr Harper there

(Still backed you though)
    He does has a snazzy podcast somewhere. . .

How weird, I was just thinking the exact same thing! I think this book is going to be a late bloomer I have faith.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast