Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Apologize for this being spicy. But here it goes.

Originally Posted by Para Handy View Post (Source)
    I suggest you should try to stop being rude to people.

The situation is quite simple - if you have a complaint about a moderator's actions then you raise it by PM to Brett - you don't discuss moderation actions on the forum.

Personally I think you are being disingenuous and are using this part of the forum to try to exert leverage on moderators to get them to act in a biased fashion towards Open Play and to have them support anyone who makes posts exhorting people to use Open Play.

Frankly, I think your effrontery is extraordinary.
    This looks like a Teddy throwing attention seeking thread to me. A sort of 'why won't the grown ups agree with me', thing.

Originally Posted by Arry View Post (Source)
    This looks like a Teddy throwing attention seeking thread to me. A sort of 'why won't the grown ups agree with me', thing.
    Pillow fight! *cheers*

3. This is the last staff post in this thread. #33
    Being honest when i say this, I grew more and more confused as i read this thread.

So with the sense I made of this all, i'm going to list it all out...

1. Moderators are permitted to reply to threads like a normal user would.
    2. Moderators are required to toggle off their post-background flare when posting normally.
      • If they are not, message me the posts in question.

3. Moderators are not permitted to moderate threads that they participate in.
      • Only exception to this if it's spam content posted.

4. Moderators are required to have another moderator deal with moderation related tasks if they're active in said thread.

If you feel that there's moderator bias, message me. I'm fairly strict with moderation actions performed.

If people have opposing opinions, and don't agree with you - that's simply it, it's their opinion and that is what they're sticking to. Moderators have no more sway in their input/feedback to us here at Frontier than what everyone else has here on the forums.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123