Page 1 of 23 1236 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite: Legacy

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Elite: Legacy

Elite: Legacy has now been officially announced :-)

The mining colony Freeholm in the Artemis system is celebrating ten years of independence. Once a penal colony for political prisoners from the neighbouring planet of Laphria, the station is now a thriving mine and refinery.

The brutal murder of two of the stationís resident traders when ambushed in the surrounding asteroid belt sends shockwaves through the community. With the identity of the attackers unknown, Freeholmís head of security and hero of the rebellion, Darik Cavus, must discover the deadly conspiracy unfolding against his home.

They cannot face the threat alone. Darikís daughter, Julia, must travel and find help before the stationís small defence force is overwhelmed. The forces moving against the colony seek to prevent her mission.

Events start to spiral out of control for Julia and her small band of allies, and nothing is as it first seems.

Cool, tyvm. My daughters have been looking for things to buy me for xmas. These books fit the bill nicely

Excellent! :-) Plus a very fine choice of system name, thank you. :-)

I have only one question:

Is it going to published as hardback?

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #5
    Originally Posted by Sloma View Post (Source)
    I have only one question:

Is it going to published as hardback?
    Not sure. There will be a paperback, but no word on a hardback edition yet.

Michael

Congratulations MB, you sir are a legend; hopefully you will get some time to sleep now

7. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #7
    Originally Posted by Kerrash View Post (Source)
    Congratulations MB, you sir are a legend; hopefully you will get some time to sleep now
    Not yet - there's still much to do! :-)

Michael

Looking forward to reading this. I was a big fan of The Dark Wheel by the late Robert Holdstock back in the day.

Seems like Michael is living the dream; when you're work is something you love its not really work anymore.

I couldn't help but notice.. are those the Imperial Eagles I see in the picture?

Yes I'm looking forward to it too.

NEEDS this to complete the collection.... need it on Hard back too

Originally Posted by Kerrash View Post (Source)
    Amen! Cosmic wide kudos and congratulations Michaelite Brookes. Live long and Elite!

Originally Posted by psykokow View Post (Source)
    it would be nice if the book is the same size as the other official hardbacks, would hate for it not to look right amongst the others.

So Michael how many pages/word count is this one book to rule them all.

Elite: Legacy

Like it!

Much better ring to it compared to "Elite: Dangerous"...too late to change at this point I guess?

14. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #14
    Originally Posted by Mobius View Post (Source)
    it would be nice if the book is the same size as the other official hardbacks, would hate for it not to look right amongst the others.

So Michael how many pages/word count is this one book to rule them all.
    It's about 118,000 words at the moment, but there's still final tweaks to do.

Michael

Originally Posted by psykokow View Post (Source)
    me too please ^^

Page 1 of 23 1236 ... LastLast