Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beta 3.01 change log

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Beta 3.01 change log

Beta 3.01 will be available by 11:00 GMT - the servers will go down before that to implement the update.

You can see the full change log below:

- Protect against infinite loop when generating profiling report from server
    - Stop memory error on shutdown causing a crash
    - Prevent a null launch pad crashing the game
    - Fix crash caused by rings in galaxy map
    - Fix server telemetry crash
    - Fix crash from broken mission template
    - Fix crash from shield bank replication
    - Fix for shadow crash on launch pads that aren’t ready
    - Fix resource naming for bounty hunter loadout
    - Fix crash in icon instance buffers
    - Fix for crash when unable to lock vertex buffer for line rendering
    - Add debugging to help find missing asteroid chunks
    - Fix hardcoded '9000' energy per unit mass which should be '90000', and is causing fuel to run our really quickly
    - New time formatter added that shows time as 16h 32min rather than 16:32 - resolves ambiguity in situations where the number doesn't rapidly change
    - Added new layers for alpha deferred emissive support – stops some cockpit items sorting incorrectly
    - Fixed render sorting issues with emissive materials rendering behind deferred elements
    - Alt-tabbing game fixed
    - Game starting on wrong monitor fixed
    - Mouse not working on multi-monitor fixed
    - Ensure we send the ROUTE letter to all the servers we connect to, not just the first – fixes missing NPC’s in session
    - Protect against failing to get the launch bay interface when saving
    - Fix the ship preview failing to darken when the pause menu is displayed on top of it
    - Server now refreshes its mission information when a client connects, meaning that returning to a server before it has forgotten about you will not leave stale data there
    - Clamp Wear-and-Tear values to a sensible range

Additional server-side updates have been implemented over the last 24 hours:

- Fixed issue with fines being awarded but unpayable. Newly issued fines should now be payable in any space station allied with the same issuing Major Faction (Alliance, Federation, or Empire)
    - Existing unpayable fines will be made payable shortly.
    - Allow hardpoints to contain enough ammunition for the point defence turrets
    - Number of reliability and performance improvements
    - Stopped fines being generated when a reward is given on completing a mission

Keep the feedback coming. Similarly to Beta 2, there will be further updates as the team spot any further issues. Thanks for playing Beta 3 - it's only as smooth as it is thanks to your ticketing and feedback.

Cheers

Great stuff - what about fuel?

/edit - ignore my bad!

Originally Posted by Lowe1978 View Post (Source)
    "Fix hardcoded '9000' energy per unit mass which should be '90000', and is causing fuel to run our really quickly"

Thank's a lot for your amazing work...

Think the 9000 bug is that.

- Fix hardcoded '9000' energy per unit mass which should be '90000', and is causing fuel to run our really quickly

That would be: Fix hardcoded '9000' energy per unit mass which should be '90000', and is causing fuel to run our really quickly
    More concerned about the stuttering graphics in supercruise at the moment. Any plans to fix that?

Thanks for the hard work! I think I've got my universe sorted out for tonight then!

Fix hardcoded '9000' energy per unit mass which should be '90000', and is causing fuel to run our really quickly
    Hmmm hardcoded values in code... From where I come from that would've resulted in 5 sets of 3 Whiplashes.
    We did get a pen to bite on though so not all that bad!

It's there; near the top of the list...

Excellent! Thanks to the coding team!!

Since you already have got helpful answers above I'll just balance it out with this:

Reading the actual words help.

"Alt-tabbing game fixed"

Not that critical one, but I really appreciate it!
    Thank you very much for keep the Cobra flying

Woow, thanks team for such amazing work!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast