Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beta 3.02 change log

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Beta 3.02 change log

Hi everyone,

Thanks to your continued testing, filling out tickets and posting comments in the forum threads, the devs have managed to put together the second update of the day! It should be available within the next 20 minutes (17:00 GMT approx)

You can see the full change log, as well as a server side update, below:

- Fines are payable for all minor factions of a system at any station in that system.
    - Fixed Imperial clipper rotates 180 degrees on the docking GUI when launching from a station.
    - Fines can now be shown separately for each minor faction.
    - Fix occasional crashes on shutdown.
    - NVAPI is known to crash on one machine having an Intel HD4600 card, for unknown reasons. Allow users affected by this problem to disable SLI/Crossfire detection (meaning, calls to NVAPI and AGS libraries) by adding to AppConfig.xml.

Server side

- unstick the several dozen Commanders whose travels had been terminated untidily after trading Tea with a Type 9 transporting a Troop of Travelling Tea Traders

Thanks guys, see you in space.

Ed

Thumbs up

Thanks for the headsup

just in time for me to get back from work and commence testing......

Wow two patches in one day you guys work fast.

Have the 'transaction' tab bugs been fixed? Such as missions disappearing and unable to complete etc.

- unstick the several dozen Commanders whose travels had been terminated untidily after trading Tea with a Type 9 transporting a Troop of Travelling Tea Traders

Why don't I ever get bugs that are that exciting!

Good work guys!

Wow, just logged in to play 3.01 and you are already doing 3.02, there will soon be a mushroom cloud rising from Cambridge at the rate you guys knock out these updates!!

I wondered why I just got kicked, maybe it's over eager.

Thanks as always for your hard and speedy work

Just checked back as mine says 3.02 thought I was downloading 3.01 for first time. So quick I didnt even get to play it!

Thanks

CMDR Nickel

Wowsers! Fast work - I've not even had chance to get on 3.01 yet

What about the people who made it outside the bubble?

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    I don't even know what this means, but I love the alliteration!

13. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #13
    Originally Posted by Colonel Kenney View Post (Source)
    What about the people who made it outside the bubble?
    The graphic doesn't encapsulate the systems - it's a graphical issue rather than a gameplay one.

Michael

<puppy eyes>
    No esc button fix?

Most impressive! I think all the nay-sayers might want to reconsider if they still doubt that FD is able to deliver a polished product within the year. At this rate you'll have some spare time before Christmas

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast