Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The great Elite: Dangerous Premiere photos, videos and articles Index!

The great Elite: Dangerous Premiere photos, videos and articles Index!

On Sunday morning after the Premiere I posted a short video on YouTube from the Premiere and I've noticed a lot more photos, videos and articles here on the forums, over on Twitter and on YouTube as well.

It's been fantastic to see the community sharing all these awesome memories, but pretty difficult to find all of them in one place, so I thought I'd create this index so we can all look back on the event and feel warm and fuzzy again

I've collected together all the links I've seen so far that people have posted publicly. If you have any other photos, videos, articles or any other media you'd like to share - please post links to them below (along with author name, etc) and I'll add them to the Index. I'm sure there are others out there - I'd love to see them and I'm sure lots of other people would too!

Videos

Photos

Articles

Other

Awesome idea Blocks.. thanks so much for sharing... Now, if you'll excuse, I have an incredible evening to relive! #workwhenyourdead

Top-notch gathering CMDR Blocks.
    "The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else."
    CMDR Voo a.k.a. Lisa | Co-Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Gameronomy | Head of Station Security of the Lave Radio Crew | Occasional voice on Dockers

Thanks for this, will check them out (except mine of course) when I get home from work.
    Can we have another event on the 16th :-P

Mack ..

Thanks for making me look incredibly drunk .. even though I was stone cold ...

Great evening guys ...
    Backer ... Shareholder ... Nutter ...

Designer of multiple worlds - Elite Dangerous Official Fiction (Concept Writer, Official Author), Chaos Reborn (World Designer, Official Author) and the Wisimir Tales (Author)
    Lave Radio co-host.
    Now writing lore for the Elite Dangerous Roleplaying game. Find my new official EDRPG story, The Unexpected Guest
    British Fantasy Society Journal Editor. Zombie Expert for Total Film and SFX Magazine.
    http://www.allenstroud.com

...isn't sure what's going on.
    Excellent idea.

Did anyone get a photo of the descriptive plaque on the Cobra Mk III that has the text readable. I intended but forgot. The only two I see in the list above are Dr Wookie's which is a Facebook shot and to low a res to read and Titus Balls who although readable has only captured half of the plaque.

Originally Posted by Wrongway View Post (Source)
    Did anyone get a photo of the descriptive plaque on the Cobra Mk III that has the text readable. I intended but forgot. The only two I see in the list above are Dr Wookie's which is a Facebook shot and to low a res to read and Titus Balls who although readable has only captured half of the plaque.
    Ignore this, I misread what you were asking about, thought you meant the plaque given to DB !....

Originally Posted by Wrongway View Post (Source)
    I uploaded this to photobucket, I downloaded it and could read it, hopefully it should work (click download).

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...t/PB220620.jpg

KS Backer #13156
    Elite - Spectrum 48k (With AGF programmable Joystick interface & Competition Pro)
    Elite - ST (Still have Boxed Copy)
    Elite II Frontier - ST (Still have Boxed Copy)
    First Encounters - PC (Still have Boxed Copy)

I am also active at the fan-forum: elitedangerous.de

Chucked most of my pics in an album on Photobucket, some from my phone and some from a compact, so order might be screwy.

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/Nexu...2%20Nov%202014
    KS Backer #13156
    Elite - Spectrum 48k (With AGF programmable Joystick interface & Competition Pro)
    Elite - ST (Still have Boxed Copy)
    Elite II Frontier - ST (Still have Boxed Copy)
    First Encounters - PC (Still have Boxed Copy)

Originally Posted by Deckard View Post (Source)
    I uploaded this to photobucket, I d/l it and could read it, hopefully it should work.
    Thank's Deckard, with a bit of zooming I can read what I was looking for. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by Abacus View Post (Source)
    Originally Posted by Deckard View Post (Source)
    Chucked most of my pics in an album on Photobucket, some from my phone and some from a compact, so order might be screwy.
    http://s46.photobucket.com/user/Nexu...2%20Nov%202014
    Added new photos to the Index - nice images, thank you for sharing them!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast