View Poll Results: Are you OK with a wipe?

Voters
617. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

462 74.88%
  • No

155 25.12%
Page 1 of 154 1235 Last

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: [ANNOUNCEMENT] No wipe at launch

Are you OK with a wipe before release?

For me its a yes. As long as I know there will never be a wipe.. Ever again.

Wipe but let us keep our net credit value.

Originally Posted by Iratecabbie View Post (Source)
    lmao no way

some people already glitched over 50m credits

Yes, a wipe is fine by me. Even more so if it means they fix the markets / trading so you're not selling fish to a fisherman and ore to a miner for more than selling to a more logical customer.

As for those who glitched to get millions, if FD can't fix individual accounts now, I certainly hope they can after its released. That should be no reason for a complete wipe in itself. At the end of the day, no matter how many polls / threads exist if its going to be wiped then there is little anyone can say or do about it... I am expecting one, if not its a bonus.

No, but... Don't talk me (and Frontier Devs) then about bags, ragged missions, lost money and so on ...

I voted no just because of all the work that gamma was compared to beta to get into anything decent... which is time I know I won't get again but honestly my position is.. if the features are the same and nothing substantial is added then there shouldn't be a wipe, however if there are new introductions of game altering content then yes there should be a wipe.

But really I'm fine either way.

Originally Posted by Iratecabbie View Post (Source)
    I wouldn't argue if they chose to do this though take the money earned from the available professions and put it in the bank of zaonce. Since the glitched money was not earned via these methods (and stat's clearly record it) then it should end up fairly accurate and be very simple to do.

I would'nt mind if there was no wipe, to be honnest. My work is taking most of my time, and that includes week ends and nights, often. I found it long to reach my cobra, this time around. I thought I would not care about a wipe, but in fact, I do.

The possibility to keep the credits and the ship value would be nice, at least.

Am not. Unless something brand new was going to be introduced Im not in favor of wipe, thats the reason I have not played gamme and probably wont play until some mayor feature is implemented (hoping that it doesnt come in the for of payed dlc)

Do a complete wipe and let everyone start on equal ground, i have been here since the beginning of beta and have been thru many wipes and with the exploits that have happend it needs to happen.

Originally Posted by [ADK] Spyderbyte88 View Post (Source)
    Do a complete wipe and let everyone start on equal ground, i have been here since the beginning of beta and have been thru many wipes and with the exploits that have happend it needs to happen.
    Whats withe the lets start equal Im startibg to see in all the wipe threads? Is this a comunism game? Will the people that buy the game next year ask us to wipe so everyone can be equal?

Id hope no unless there's a whole swathe of new content. As for the exploits, does it really matter? The KS Cobra exploit doesn't affect other players really as those backers still get a great start bonus even with a wipe. And the mining one wasn't quite as easy or lucrative?

Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post (Source)
    Id hope no unless there's a whole swathe of new content. As for the exploits, does it really matter? The KS Cobra exploit doesn't affect other players really as those backers still get a great start bonus even with a wipe. And the mining one wasn't quite as easy or lucrative?
    Agree besides the game will always have exploits every single online game that has an economy has exploits specially one as big as this one. Cant be wiping all the time exploits appear

Don't give them the satisfaction! Wipe your own save on the 15th!

Page 1 of 154 1235 Last