Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Something FANTASTIC is coming....

Is it a full size working Cobra MKIII with functioning beam lasers and fuel scoop?

if not then im not interested

Is it a newtonian flight model?

Originally Posted by oss133 View Post (Source)
    Is it a newtonian flight model?
    Stop it!

Is it the emblem for the Scottish Red Hand & Hammer Regiment of the Space Core by any chance?

Originally Posted by Thargoid View Post (Source)
    No, unfortunately this prize is quite un-splitable. Technically you could perhaps cut it in half, but it would not work afterwards, nor look as pretty.

Ok. We won't split it then. If you could just rig the competition so that I win it....?

A Scottish anarchy system, a bit like where I live?

I think I know what it is. I've looked at all the clues and references and ignored red herrings (arm and hammer toothpaste - hah!) and come up with:

Scotland have named next year's commonwealth games The Hunger Games, and everyone contributing to this thread gets to take part!

Oh.

I'm so bubbly with excitement over this I really want to share it but you have to wait for the launch. shouldn't be too much longer. just waiting for a few approvals to come in . . . .

Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post (Source)
    Ah, Yes! the sledgehammer does ring a 'Vivian Smith' bell... but it could also be a long-handeled tomahawk (heh, typo'd that Tokamak by mistake! ) that woul fit that Planatia Scottia marines corps suggestion better.

My guess it is a book cover?

Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post (Source)
    Isn't that the centre of Glasgow on a Saturday night anyway?

But I do like competitions.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234