Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Diplomatic Corps - Open for business

Originally Posted by cmdr axis mundi View Post (Source)
    Later, when I got home, there was a huge Christmas present from AEDC under my tree.
    Yeah, sorry about that
    AEDC CMDR Szyslak22 - Elite | Tycoon | Elite - Background sim pain management

AEDC provides broad amount of activities and focusing on keeping game entertaining. No matter what playstyle you prefer, no matter what timezone you coming from, no matter what experience you have - there's always something interesting happening. Our forum is busy with constant stream of new information, our squadron board provide plenty of activity for our members to participate, our Teamspeak have people from all around the world so you will easily find somebody to play with.

Follow this link if you want to know more:

http://elitediplomats.com/forum/index.php?topic=187.0

Story time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sightings of AEDC representatives reaching multiple Universal Cartographics establishments throughout civilized space have been source for speculation and rumors over the plans of their patron, Victoria Wolf VI. The arrival of her diplomats has rarely been favorable towards political leaders of Federal estate and Imperial Intelligence has always observed from a distance. As a result, the appearance of their insignia is often followed by vigilant eyes."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Victoria Wolf's latest public appearance revealed that her recent endeavors were not political in nature, with her efforts focused solely on settling a deal with Universal Cartographics. Despite numerous attempts and lengthy meetings though, no agreement was reached. She personally commented:

-Universal Cartographics seem to be idling firmly on the pedestal of their monopoly, providing no true incentive for commanders to engage in the discovery of what this galaxy has to offer and waiting for them to stumble upon something interesting by chance.
    Our maps, as a result, have barely increased in quality over the centuries. To remedy this practice, I request all commanders of any affiliation to assist in the completely survey of the Dumbbell Sector. It has been more than one and a half millennium ever since the Dumbbell Nebula was the first to be seen by human eyes, thanks to Charles Messier; yet it still remains uncharted territory despite being at a hand's reach thanks to the marvels of modern technology.

Despite her disappointment on negotiations falling through, she demonstrated an impressive amount of optimism about her aspirations:

-Just like I trust the commaders of the Alliance who pursue equality for equality's sake, I trust that every commander out there has the inherent will to take steps towards progress."

If you, too, wish to be part of our exploration project, more information can be found on our dedicated thread.
    "Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he does good not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."

-How many icy planets did you scan?
    -How many breads have you eaten in your life?

Good to see so many combat wings active yesterday and over the weekend. Let's keep the momentum rolling AEDC!

AEDC is more than just gaming. Had a blast discussing food, fishing, shooting sports and some random events over our TeamSpeak today. It's a whole different story than flying alone in the dark

If you are interested to join please follow this link:

Originally Posted by Hexen View Post (Source)
    AEDC is more than just gaming. Had a blast discussing food, fishing, shooting sports and some random events over our TeamSpeak today. It's a whole different story than flying alone in the dark

If you are interested to join please follow this link:

Indeed, in fact we are now opening up one of our exploration operations to the whole of the player base! Behold, Operation: Fluffy Bunny!

Originally Posted by RealDB View Post (Source)
    Indeed, in fact we are now opening up one of our exploration operations to the whole of the player base! Behold, Operation: Fluffy Bunny!
    Oh right, thought we were changing the name of that for public consumption lol.
    Ahh it wouldn't be the same called anything else.

I joined just about a week ago, and I must say it's a great Alliance Corp. to be in!

Everyone is very friendly and the daily updated squad mission boards ist such a pleasure to use. It really gives players so much more variety within and outside of the bubble. Plus you'll have a propper sence and cause of actually doing something besides running missions for simply credits. It's like a nerverending community goal

There's plenty of activity under the AEDC hood, don't let yourself get fooled Contests, events, regular missions, always evolving tools of our own and much much more!

Join us if you want to know more:
    http://elitediplomats.com

In the past week, one of our factions has expanded in to its 8th system. Three more factions have expansion pending just as soon as we remove a few boom states. We've captured a Surface Port and an outpost, and have two more outposts on the way to being captured. Busy days at AEDC HQ.

How do we do this?

Through missions, trading, exploring, fighting in conflict zones, and other random combat exercises.
    Why not pop along and join the fun - for the Alliance.

Hello Commanders, sorry for posting this here but I was at a loss to find a more suitable thread..I read recently about a planned expedition to the dumbbell nebula, and that interested pilots should contact this organisation. Is there a specific thread you can direct me to or some other way of discussing participation?

Originally Posted by RollinStoner View Post (Source)
    Hello Commanders, sorry for posting this here but I was at a loss to find a more suitable thread..I read recently about a planned expedition to the dumbbell nebula, and that interested pilots should contact this organisation. Is there a specific thread you can direct me to or some other way of discussing participation?
    Absolutely. This is our dedicated thread: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=223660

The expedition is very much ongoing and progressing steadily, with everyone welcome to contribute.
    "Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he does good not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."

-How many icy planets did you scan?
    -How many breads have you eaten in your life?

I joined the Alliance Elite Diplomatic Corps recently because I wanted to help the Alliance but realised as a lone Commander it would be very difficult to do so.
    In the AEDC we combine our efforts and it is very satisfying to see our united efforts yield fruit.

Let's make our galaxy a better place! Join AEDC and support Alliance today!

http://elitediplomats.com/

So the past week saw another expansion for one of our secondary factions to set it up with a new expansion generator. We immediately went in to war for a settlement, which we won. Another of our secondary factions captured a surface port.

For this week we're working on preparing our second targeted expansion - exciting times. In addition, our primary faction is about to win a war which should release another expansion for it. That should have happened a week ago of course, but we were hit with a boom bug - hopefully this time will be different.

Today has 9 operations on the board which cover the whole spectrum of game activities. This last week has been exceptionally busy with no fewer than 14 operations running all the time. Things are starting to calm down now though. It's been too hectic of late.

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast