Page 66 of 163 FirstFirst ... 5662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Mercenaries of Mikunn - The Background Simulation and Colonization Test

I think I only had one mission From HR Gabriel - Dukes of Mikunn delivery Documents/data to Dukes of Mikunn in Mikunn. Where there were both systems gaining the influence.

Hi guys. Firstly I'd like to tell you all how much I appreciate the amazing effort you're all putting in to working this stuff out (and finding the bugs that need squashing ).

Now, to the point of this, tonight I completed a 'Kill Smugglers' mission for a faction with 98% in their home system (not Mikunn, a system far, far away that I'm based in) and on claiming the reward it showed the influence gain against another 3% system that they've expanded into.
    Of course from this one example I couldn't confirm that the influence actually went there, rather than just being a display bug on the completion screen, but it could be something worth testing.

Keep up the good work.

here is the screenshot you asked for:
    after delivering non-lethal weapons: lockdown?

Name:  Screenshot_0016.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  58.3 KB

and another one after delivering semiconductors
    Name:  Screenshot_0019.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  73.1 KB

Hello everyone,

Hungwell Hamburger was one of our first active members, volunteering contributing with chat etc. He suddenly became inactive a while back and I sent him a message to see if he was still interested.

Several minutes ago I received a reply that he died in a skydiving accident three weeks ago. It never really occurred to me when creating this group how to respond in an event like this, but I thought those of you who had played with him would like to know.

I don't want to just remove him from the list of members, but I will try to think up something appropriate.

-LW

Originally Posted by Walt Kerman View Post (Source)
    Hello everyone,

Hungwell Hamburger was one of our first active members, volunteering contributing with chat etc. He suddenly became inactive a while back and I sent him a message to see if he was still interested.

Several minutes ago I received a reply that he died in a skydiving accident three weeks ago. It never really occurred to me when creating this group how to respond in an event like this, but I thought those of you who had played with him would like to know.

I don't want to just remove him from the list of members, but I will try to think up something appropriate.

-LW

That is really sad. I will pray for his family.

You should create a honored list for members who should be remembered for any number of reasons. He should be the first.

Originally Posted by HKim View Post (Source)
    That is really sad. I will pray for his family.

You should create a honored list for members who should be remembered for any number of reasons. He should be the first.
    Yeah, I was thinking of a "Wall of Heroes". If some of the earlier guys don't remember him he frequented the chat under the name Sefrys.

Anyway, I realize most people play this game as an escape and this isn't really what people want to think about. I will think a bit more on the list mentioned above and implement it. In the meantime, there is really nothing anyone can do except continue on as usual.

I'll make a post shortly to re-rail the discussion as I realize what I just did to the mood.

Mmmm, I think it's fine. These things do happen and we're all human first.

Have we reported our influence issues to the developers?

Originally Posted by HKim View Post (Source)
    Mmmm, I think it's fine. These things do happen and we're all human first.

Have we reported our influence issues to the developers?
    Micheal Brookes saw it and told me to make a bug ticket. I want to gather a tad bit more data from everyone else first with it working and not working including screenshots.

Originally Posted by Jack Starr View Post (Source)
    I saw this a few weeks back, but due to time constraints I was unable to join then and there. Glad to see this is still going, and now you can count me in this! I'm already in Mikunn doing combat mission in a Viper. Anything else I should be doing? And also, where is the nearest outfitting yard with good array of equipment that I can use? It was my understanding that the shipyards in HR would only help our enemies, and not the dukes.
    Hip 93685 has a good selection of components

I ran a few missions last night from HR. i did think some of the results where a bit odd. I have screengrabs of them and will upload a summary when I get home. (I not on teamspeak yet since I dont have a mic) And BTW, this is the first "MMO" that I have ever played against other people. Normaly I avoid online games like the plague. But I must admit working with you guys on this Dukes of Mikunn very interesting.

Originally Posted by Walt Kerman View Post (Source)
    Micheal Brookes saw it and told me to make a bug ticket. I want to gather a tad bit more data from everyone else first with it working and not working including screenshots.
    I am seeing the same thing as everyone else, I ran fetch missions for the Dukes from HR 7327 Hiraga Gateway, when I returned with the goods and turned them in (at HR 7327) it showed the 100% bar for the Dukes.

Originally Posted by matlars View Post (Source)
    I ran a few missions last night from HR. i did think some of the results where a bit odd. I have screengrabs of them and will upload a summary when I get home. (I not on teamspeak yet since I dont have a mic) And BTW, this is the first "MMO" that I have ever played against other people. Normaly I avoid online games like the plague. But I must admit working with you guys on this Dukes of Mikunn very interesting.

I hate MMO's but usually stick to strategy games... which actually explains a lot of what I'm doing, now that I think about it, lol.

Name:  Screenshot_006.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  263.7 KBName:  Screenshot_006.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  249.4 KB

Mission requesting for autofabricators im gabriel HR 7327, affected Dukes of Mikunn in Mikunn and Purple Legal in Sukua.....

Color me confused.

New mission for everyone! Im trying to compile a bug report.

If you can take a screenshot of a mission report that shows Mikunn with anything other than 100% that would be awesome. People keep saying they have seen this but I haven't myself. Every mission I have turned in today has either gone to the wrong faction or the correct faction but the wrong system.

Name:  elite3.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  106.2 KBName:  lockdown.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  106.3 KB

Not seen anything with anything under 100% but I had a lockdown last night at friends. Not sure how relevant but thought I'd chuck them out there.