Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pilots, I Need Your Data! (for Elite Shipyard)

Post Pilots, I Need Your Data! (for Elite Shipyard)

I'm still in the process of collecting data on ships and modules to plug into http://eliteshipyard.nfshost.com, so I'm going to keep this post updated with the current list of questions I need answered by folks who have access to the larger ship hulls and corresponding modules. If you have any data to contribute, please post it here (and if you have more general comments or suggestions about the site, you can post them over in the main thread). Text is fine, but screenshots are better. Thanks in advance!

Things I still need (that I know of), roughly in order of importance:

• Confirmation of the new price of all bulkheads for the Federal Dropship, Vulture and Fer-de-Lance (since those hull prices were reduced in EDv1.2.03)
    • All data on The price of these class 2 (medium) hardpoints: all Burst Lasers, turreted Pulse Laser, gimballed and turreted Fragment Cannons
    • All data on these class 3 (large) hardpoints: gimballed Cannon, all Multi-cannons, Rail Gun, Mine Launcher, dumbfire and seeker Missile Racks, Torpedo Pylon, Mining Laser (or confirmation that they don't exist)
    • All data on all class 4 (huge) hardpoints except the fixed and gimballed Cannon and the Plasma Accelerator (or confirmation that no other huge weapons exist)

Things I have received:

• Price of the Vulture and Fer-de-Lance
    • Price of all Shield Boosters and Hull Reinforcement Packages
    • Which internal components come included with the Type-7, Imperial Clipper, Federal Dropship, Orca, Type-9 and Anaconda (the shipyard screen just lists the names of the included internals, but I also need the classes and ideally which slot they come fitted in)
    • Power usage of all class 5 and 8 Power Distributors, and the 7D (see the note below about hidden power usage)
    • Price, mass, power usage and oxygen duration of all class 6 Life Supports (for the Orca)
    • Price of the 6C Fuel Tank (for the Type-9)
    • Price and stats of 7C and 7B Thrusters
    • % of total power used by the 1H Cargo Hatch (in your right-hand screen, modules tab) when the Power Plant is 4E, 4D, 4C and 5E
    • The price per ton of fuel for the Sidewinder, Eagle, Hauler, Adder, Viper, Cobra, Type-6, Asp, Type-7, Clipper, Dropship, Orca, Python, Type-9 and Anaconda (to find this, downgrade your fuel tank by one class, refuel to 100% of the smaller tank, and then upgrade again so that you have exactly 50% of the larger tank; your refuel cost should then be a nice round number, but remember to also report your reputation with the station owners, since that can affect fuel costs)
    • Price, mass, power usage and repair amount of all class 8 Auto-Field Maintenance Units
    • Price and stats of the 5A Hatch Breaker Limpet Controller
    • Price, power usage and maximum scoop rate of all class 8 Fuel Scoops
    • Price, mass, power usage and number of charges of all Shield Cell Banks
    • Price, mass, power usage, optimal and maximum of all class 8 Shield Generators
    • Damage type of the 2C Plasma Accelerator (thermal only, or thermic/kinetic?)
    • Price and mass of all bulkheads on the Type-7, Imperial Clipper, Federal Dropship, Orca, Type-9 and Anaconda
    • Confirmation of the price and mass of the two top-tier bulkheads (Mirrored and Reactive Surface Composites) on the Eagle, Hauler and Python
    • Display order of the hardpoints on the Type-7, Imperial Clipper, Federal Dropship and Anaconda (some ships display large-to-small, others (like the Asp) display small-to-large)

Note about hidden power usage:

Some types of modules (currently only Shield Boosters and Power Distributors, but it used to be a lot more) do consume reactor power, but don't show the amount of power usage on their info panels in the in-game outfitter. So when posting data on these kinds of modules, I need not only a screenshot of you highlighting the module itself in the store (which will show the expected total power usage with that module equipped), but also a screenshot of your current outfitting (showing the total usage with the module that you were browsing replacements for).

No screenies, but just got a teamspeak friend to run through the Power Distributors for a Clipper. He has none of the hidden power usage modules you mentioned fitted, other than the Distributor.

Hovering over the distributors he gets the following numbers for retracted power use (D6 fitted):
    E5 - 11.26, D5 - 11.32, C5 - 11.38, B5 - 11.44, A5 - none for sale.
    E6 - 11.30, D6 - 11.37, C6 - 11.44, B6 - 11.51, A6 - 11.58

E3 for reference - 11.16

Bulkheads:
    Reinforced 30t @ 8,918,344cr
    Military 60t @ 20,066,274cr
    Mirrored 60t @ 47,423,294cr
    Reactive 60t @ 52,551,342cr

More to come as I interrogate him...

Sent you a message on reddit, then found this thread.

I managed to glitch my way into seeing some of the T4 sensors: http://imgur.com/a/3Iia4

Also If you need some clipper info, I'll be here, I just bought it earlier.
    Love your tool btw :D

----

Hatch power usage (tested on Imperial Clipper)

D4 - 5%
    C4 - 4%
    B4 - 4%
    A4 - 3%

----

99.5% sure that Clipper default internals are as mentioned in the wiki article here: http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Clipper
    (yes even the small cargo rack)

----

A5 Hatch Breaker:

----

Clipper Hrdpoints:

----

Hauler Bulkheads: http://i.imgur.com/p5haQjN.jpg

Eagle Bulkheads: http://i.imgur.com/wAv3Tw7.jpg

----

Originally Posted by Xananan View Post (Source)
    Also If you need some clipper info, I'll be here, I just bought it earlier.
    If you just bought a Clipper, do you happen to recall exactly what internals it came with or have you replaced them already?

I also still need to know the display order of the Clipper's hardpoints (utility first like the Asp, or large-to-small like everything else?)

Thanks for the other data!

99.5% sure that Clipper default internals are as mentioned in the wiki article here: http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Clipper
    (yes even the small cargo rack)
    That would make it the only ship which doesn't come with a Basic Discovery Scanner, which is what initially seemed suspect to me; I've also seen conflicting reports of its initial cargo capacity (42? 74? 90?) so I was hoping to get an immediate-post-purchase screenshot to confirm. But, I'll stick with that loadout for now anyway. Thanks!

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Clipper Hrdpoints: ...
    It came with the standard 2x 1F/F pulse lasers, right? Do you happen to recall if they were in the large or medium slots?

Thanks for continuing to hunt this stuff down for me

Keep refreshing, I keep updating my first post

Hardpoints are Large to Medium.

Originally Posted by taleden View Post (Source)
    That would make it the only ship which doesn't come with a Basic Discovery Scanner, which is what initially seemed suspect to me; I've also seen conflicting reports of its initial cargo capacity (42? 74? 90?) so I was hoping to get an immediate-post-purchase screenshot to confirm. But, I'll stick with that loadout for now anyway. Thanks!

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

It came with the standard 2x 1F/F pulse lasers, right? Do you happen to recall if they were in the large or medium slots?

Thanks for continuing to hunt this stuff down for me
    Correct, no discovery scanner, was weird to me too, but I'm 100% sure.

Cargo racks were as the wiki says, 74.
    Don't have a screenie sadly, was a bit excited that the game decided to let me buy a clipper at squire rank and only later noticed you didnt have all the data for the clipper yet.

The pulses were in the medium slots.

I have no data to share, just want to say thanks for creating this tool!

Originally Posted by Splette View Post (Source)
    I have no data to share, just want to say thanks for creating this tool!
    Same - that is one sweet tool to use and I've given the link out to a bunch of folks, they all like it.

Very nicely done.

Wish you had posted this yesterday. I just bought a clipper then..
    GREAT Tool though!!
    FYI NO discovery scanner.

Originally Posted by taleden View Post (Source)
    • Price and mass of all bulkheads on the Type-7, Imperial Clipper, Federal Dropship, Orca, Type-9 and Anaconda
    • Confirmation of the price and mass of the two top-tier bulkheads (Mirrored and Reactive Surface Composites) on the Eagle, Hauler and Python

Regarding price and mass of bulkheads - http://www.elite-games.ru/elitedange...ulkheads.shtml - Type-7 Transport, Federal Dropship, Anaconda
    Confirmation for Python - http://www.elite-games.ru/conference...217331#3217331 - under spoiler

Amazing tool! One thing to note is that you can downgrade the sensor class. For example, my Imperial Clipper comes with a 5E sensor which is 20T. I was able to downgrade it to a 1D sensor which is a mere 0.5T.

Originally Posted by KTR View Post (Source)
    Amazing tool! One thing to note is that you can downgrade the sensor class. For example, my Imperial Clipper comes with a 5E sensor which is 20T. I was able to downgrade it to a 1D sensor which is a mere 0.5T.
    I believe the Clipper is the only ship that can do this, however, and I think that's a bug; see for example: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...690#post876690

Type-7 displays small hardpoints first, utility second. Bulkheads below.

Reinforced Alloy: 6,988,901 CR, 32 T
    Military Grade Composite: 15,725,027 CR, 63 T
    Mirrored Surface Composite: 37,163,481 CR, 63 T
    Reactive Surface Composite: 41,182,099 CR, 63 T

Class 4 weapons (AFAIK these are the only ones available. I've checked roughly a dozen high-tech places)

Name:  4cf.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  75.4 KBName:  4cg.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  79.6 KBName:  4ps.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  77.7 KBName:  wls.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  68.0 KB

7B thrusters
    Name:  7bt.png
Views: 107
Size:  151.3 KBName:  c.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  14.3 KB

For the other stuff like the class-8 distributors I'll need to fly 50Ly and 5kLs... Maybe next time XD

Just found this thread , I have a Hauler , and upgrading
    sheepRdangerous .................. entropy rules

Quality of Life Improvement
    ....tactile organic thinking....
    http://i.imgur.com/IPoRYYi.png

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast