Release Notes 1.4 Update Release - PS4

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
The update's not popping up for me. I tried starting the game to see if that would force it to pop, then I got an error message saying "can't connect to servers". I'm signed in to PSN and that's working fine.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
[video=youtube;p85xwZ_OLX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p85xwZ_OLX0[/video]

Powering down and restarting your PS4 should work.

It must be something on my end since no one else is mentioning it. I just can't figure out what. I have plenty of free space, internet and PSN are running smoothly etc. It's a weird one.

Lost all my saved files

I had the game beaten on my PS4. I updated the game and all my saved files are gone. All that work down the drain.

Jw Ps4 patch 1.4 bugs

There is a bug, on isla nublar, with the option, unlimited federers. After a while, goats for carnivores do not go out anymore, and dinosaurs die of hunger.
There's also another bug ... sometimes the skins of the jeeps do not change, and after a while, you can't hear the music on the cars' radio ! Please take note and try to solve it! Tanks.

There is a bug, on isla nublar, with the option, unlimited federers. After a while, goats for carnivores do not go out anymore, and dinosaurs die of hunger.
There's also another bug ... sometimes the skins of the jeeps do not change, and after a while, you can't hear the music on the cars' radio ! Please take note and try to solve it! Tanks.

If you haven't already could you please make a post about this issue in the PlayStation 4 Bug Reports Forum.
The QA Team members do not actively monitor the announcements forum.

Thanks.

Top Bottom