Ships 1 jump robigo run build, worth it?

to be fair that is spot on what I'd be seeing with my cabins, getting those 5mil ones takes me to 26+m
I don't recall any economy missions past 16 passengers so class 6 business (16) adds more selections if they compare with the economy payouts. How does your class 6 first class (12) payouts compare with a class 6 business (16) or economy (32) that can do up to 5m?

Last edited:
Since the runs are typically limited by mission spawn rate and not travel time ... I'd say there is not much benefit to making it in one jump each way.

This ^

Anything faster than 10 minutes per trip will drain the boards really fast.
Even at 10 minutes per trip, after about 45-50 minutes i do leave robigo with 1 empty cabin more often than i want to using this Python

Also, one jump can be achieved only in Anaconda, but doing that you save 2 minutes for the 2 jumps saved, but you will lose almost the same because the deep gravitational pool Hauser's Reach is located in
And if you do use Hausers, you have an increased chance to be blown up by locals if they scan your wanted passengers.

...Anything faster than 10 minutes per trip will drain the boards really fast...And if you do use Hausers, you have an increased chance to be blown up by locals if they scan your wanted passengers.

It usually takes me about 12 minutes with two jumps one way using a class 3 Guardian FSD booster on the Python. The second jump adds about a minute. Maybe more of a feeling than actual fact but with multiple players online the Robigo payouts seem lower on a Sunday afternoon and higher after 3AM on a Tuesday in the USA. All those UK and Europe players are going to work and most USA players are still sleeping. Meanwhile Australia is getting off work and heading home. :)

Hauser's Reach ALWAYS has much lower payouts versus Robigo Mines and with the gravity well takes several minutes to land and slow to depart even after a player has dialed in the approach. With manual flying and a last minute docking computer I land at Robigo Mines in one minute and take off just as fast. Being allied with all factions in Robigo, Ceos and Sothis I never get scanned by system authorities except for maybe 1 in 50 runs an NPC pirate tries to interdict me but I win the mini-interdiction game. So I go with the best payout missions and welcome illegal passengers giving them a great ride.

Regards

Last edited:
Today I found a lot of 4/5 million missions,all First/Business with all cabins filled up or one/two vacant seats in the worst case. The problem is those idiots afk on the landing pad or those that gets down into the hangar and take half a day to discharge/collect,tomorrow I'll be there with a Combat ship and get some Notoriety.

Today I found a lot of 4/5 million missions,all First/Business with all cabins filled up or one/two vacant seats in the worst case. The problem is those idiots afk on the landing pad or those that gets down into the hangar and take half a day to discharge/collect,tomorrow I'll be there with a Combat ship and get some Notoriety.
You. Do. Not. Do. Robigo. Runs. In. Open.
All. Pads. Are. Taken.

Gonna just unbury this for a second is it possible with double engineered fsd from CG to hit 1 jump and is it worth it if possible? If you take a booster it might buy time for board respawn. Just wondering.

You can do it with a Phantom, with about 42 pax. But as I wrote in another thread, you're not speeding up round trip time by the same rate you're cutting your pax capacity compared to a 2 jump Python.
So yes you're giving the mission board more time to respawn. You're not saving any time, you're just keeping yourself busy longer with the same amount of work.

Ceos: Am I a joke to you?

You have to sneak in and out of stations of course, but, you have access to L pad ships which can carry more.

I've been considering to make some robigo runs and everyone suggest a python. Since we are limited with medium sized ships the anaconda is out of question , and everyone suggest the python as can fit loads on passenger bays and can easilly do the trip in 4 jumps ( 2+2 roundtrip).

But checking the builds i came up with a doubt...often the passenger bays are half empty, so we don't costantly get the benefit of the 6 sized passenger bays, and i tried to figure out what could be the best ship that could actually cover the distance in one single jump and still holding a decend amount of passenger bays.

In the end I came up with the below phantom build:

It sill holds 7 passengers bays ( albeit smaller), but can make to sothis in 1 jump only., adn I'm REALLY tempted tobuilkd this one instead of the classical 30LY python build.
Not sure tho how limiting would be the size of the bays... What do you guys think about it? is viable or should i just pick a python as everyone else?
Definitely not worth it for 2 reasons:
1, You can't carry enough passengers. You'd probably make more money in an unengineered T6 doing it in three jumps.
2. Missions span every 10 minutes. An average player can do the return trip in 12 minutes (2 jumps each way). A good player can do it in less time. It takes about a minute per jump, so you save 2 minutes per trip, which would take you to below the mission spawn rate and waste some of the saving you made.

The meta is and always has been a shieldless Python doing it in 2 jumps each way. That's unless there's a new super FSD from some community goal or something like that.

Top Bottom