1 MONTH TILL EARLY ACESSS: What will you do first

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
As we all know only 6 moths after the trailer we will get our hands on this game. I want to know what everyone's plans are when they get this game and what type of parks there planning on making, how you will use the terrain tools and the piece by piece building system

Download and install the game ;-)
After that, probably play with the coaster builder. I hope there is a tutorial included.

Oh man...this is tough...even though there weren't many options in the RCTW Beta I was still overwhelmed by excitement. Probably the path system, then build my way to scenery and then rides. I get giddy thinking about it.

Absolutely nothing as I haven't gotten the early access :p If I had money to spend on it and did get it, I'd just fool around with the coasters and scenery.

First check out the interface completely

+1 if I had the early acces. Planet Coaster feels like the real new chapter in the RCT-branche. I'm really excited about the convenient layout. That's what was the biggest [down] for me about RCT3. *scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll*

+1 if I had the early acces. Planet Coaster feels like the real new chapter in the RCT-branche. I'm really excited about the convenient layout. That's what was the biggest [down] for me about RCT3. *scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll*
+2

The UI Designer, you have a huge responsability !!!!!! [big grin]

Last edited:
What... You are all going to do boring stuf. I do the real deal! [squeeeeee][squeeeeee]
€0,50 for a ride on the toilet. [squeeeeee][squeeeeee]

1. Take a dance of happiness.
2. Download the Early Access.
3. Install the Early Access.
4. Play the Early Access.

I think I want to build rides with nice scenery.

For me, hope that it will be the week I'm on vacations ;-) And I'll try to manage a well running park that makes money, install flat rides, some pre-build coasters and try to make great theming.

Brett C

Frontier
What will I do first? Consider my options for early retirement. [tongue]

Jokes jokes, I'll be busy prepping things on the forums for feedback! [big grin]

Make a fairground type park at first to get used to how things work as they are basic layouts, plus I love the look of them at night with all the flat rides in action, then move onto something bigger like a replica project.

The first thing I will do is check whether the peeps can swim or not.

giphy.gif

I'm gonna be fiddling around with the terrain editor and piece by piece building, check out the scenery sets. I usually with building Wild West land as that had the most scenery but hopefully that's not a problem and I'll do fairytale set :)))))

Some people just want to watch the world burn. Or in this case watch GUESTS drown.

PS love the added gif

Since I don't have the early access, I'll just wish that someone would send me a copy xD

Then I'll probably watch many videos, and give my feedback even though I don't have the game, I could still help out by giving pointers on what I see.

​Someone please give me Early Access I will love you forever <3

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom