1 MONTH TILL EARLY ACESSS: What will you do first

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Probably wait and see how the people respond and get disaponinted on a lot of things, because the hype and expectations are so big, the early access wont be able to satisfy everybody..

--- and plz dont delete my post again, just because its negative, just saying what im thinking, thx! ----

You got the wrong forum dude! You meant to post that in Atari forums.

Frankly, with PC, if it was half the game it appears to be in what we have seen so far, it's still more of a game than I thought it would be. The amount of effort they're making is crazy.

When you know a companies heart is in what they're doing, it's also much easier to overlook a few short comings or rough edges. Especially during a full 6 month alpha/beta phase.

Well I haven't bought the early access yet. But if I were too, I would firstly admire and take in the new game. I've been waiting for a fresh and new game like this. I loved RTC3, and I can't wait for this one. Anyway, then I would check out the food stalls (restaurants if they include them), rides and rollercoasters. But I would put all my attentions on the guests. [big grin]

Accidents or even planned accidents.. So be it. But kill is such a strong word. And to deliberately kill someone in such a game as this, reminds me of the undercover mission in a Call of Duty game where you, as an undercover soldier/police officer kill innocent people in an airport terminal. Such acts just don't belong in a game like Planet Coaster, RCT etc.

What I'm gonna do is start a game and build anything possible. I want to look, admire, and try my best to make something beautiful and functional.

ZCkzvvJ.gif

Last edited:
The early acces is for some time or until Release ? any right date that is set already just be plan some vacation to play :p

The early acces is for some time or until Release ? any right date that is set already just be plan some vacation to play :p

Starts sometime between 15th of March and end of March. It will run until the game is complete. It's not time limited at all. Good huh?

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

No, it's just a rumour. But watch the third Dev Diary. You will see this:

http://i.imgur.com/rT5IHtm.png

I just realised, that is the date of the press event to explain the game and launch early access! So it was a hint and a plan all along!!!

Last edited:
I just realised, that is the date of the press event to explain the game and launch early access! So it was a hint and a plan all along!!!

I think the Early Access could start on March 15. The last 5-6 Facebook messages are posted on 16:30 Amsterdam time => England time is 15:30 => 15-3 = March 15. And a Press Event + start of EA next day will give Planet Coaster a boost in popularity.

I think the Early Access could start on March 15. The last 5-6 Facebook messages are posted on 16:30 Amsterdam time => England time is 15:30 => 15-3 = March 15. And a Press Event + start of EA next day will give Planet Coaster a boost in popularity.

nice theory, could be true. I hope so :D

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I have a question about Early Birds.

I know the early bird edition will be playable somewhere next month. At the same time development will continue untill release date which is still quite far away.

Will the game stay as-is untill release? Or will we get updates/additions as well? As i can imagine if we find bugs, we report them and would be cool to have an updated version to see see if it works good. Also i can imagine new features are being worked on or even rides that are in development.. will they be added once they are ready?

To put in short, will the Early bird edition receive updates every now and then? Or will it stay as we got it untill the game is fully released?

Last edited:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Game will be updated continuously.

Ok thanks,

I was already 98% sure i would be buying this game (Still playing RCT3 to this day, so how could i skip the next rollercoaster game made by the same developers)
But your answer just gave me the last 2% to pay an extra 40 Euro for the early birds...

What will I do when it come out?

PLAY THE S** OUT OF IT! ;)

-hehe

edit; ok , out of seriousness thou, I will play it as I would RCT3 and give my honest thoughts when things get updated and devs ask for opinions. The one thing I have noticed so far just in the dev videos is the depth this game will have compared to others in the genre. upgrading buildings, training employees, keeping not only guest happy but employees as well.. I just see allot more options they are adding to make the game really more depth in not only design but management and too me that will make a game that will last for years! More then other titles have, I really can't wait!

I feel my first actual run threw will be learning the tools and making a simple park and (I know I will totally do this) stare down my visitors like a creepy stalker watching every move they make! :) can't help myself in games like this :)

Last edited:
When I pull my finger out and finally get the Early Bird Pass, I'll build Nemesis, of course, and then go crazy with the theming. That will no doubt be followed with a little bit of wee coming out.
P.S. Hello Planet Coaster forums. Thought I'd join the party.

I'm not sure what I'm doing first...but my wife is planning on going to bed alone, giving me food without any conversation and hearing grunts, moans and hissy fits for at least 6 weeks [yesnod]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
When I pull my finger out and finally get the Early Bird Pass, I'll build Nemesis, of course, and then go crazy with the theming. That will no doubt be followed with a little bit of wee coming out.
P.S. Hello Planet Coaster forums. Thought I'd join the party.

Welcome to the party! [happy]

I'm still sticking with building that carousel and miniature railroad at first. Just for good old times, to see their newest expression, and enjoy their beauty. And then, oh boy, PARTY TIME! [big grin]

To be perfectly honest, I love everyone here that has gotten the early access, it's the type of people you want in it, very very much loving the genre and having visions of what to expect but knowing it's not a completed game. As myself , others here want to try out little things (not expecting even close to a full game ) of what is available to us and just give the devs our thoughts in hopes for that close to ultimate game we can get. I love you guys! Awww ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom