Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay 1 thing that I think a lot of people want is a Raptor based pack

My general suggestions regarding the content of this pack includes: Blue Echo Delta Charlie raptor skins, new pack hunting mechanics, possibly a new Raptor training mechanic including the Raptor paddock building from the JW movie
The last thing that some people might like is new dinosaurs such as: Oviraptor, Utah Raptor etc

First off, the raptor pack will never happen. Secondly, the game practically has Utahraptor. The current velociraptor is literally a Utahraptor without feathers. If Utahraptor was added then it would most likely be downsized. Thirdly, the hunt mechanics seem like a nice idea but the raptor paddock from JW will again most likely never happen.

2 words stand in the way of the raptor pack: UNIVERSAL PICTURES. \ (' -') /

So yeah...
_ - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - - - - - - - - - _ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I would love the oviraptor, on the other hand considering the "deinonychus" I'm not sure I would like a non-feathered dromaeosaur :(

I'd love to see a DLC that is raptor focused. Raptors like Utahraptor and Austroraptor could be interesting additions. Perhaps also some other maniraptora/close relatives of raptors such as Oviraptorids and Troodontids.

Frontier have said a few times that the won't add Blue, and the raptor squad as skins because those are characters and not generic dinosaurs. So we likely will never get those as skins for the main campaign. But I got an idea after playing the Claire DLC. What if, like the Claire DLC you'd have a separate campaign where you can actually raise and train the actual characters of Blue and the raptor squad? It could be pretty interesting story-wise. And it doesn't conflict with what Frontier has said.

If they do add more raptors, while they very likely won't have feathers, I do hope they won't have the classic broken wrists.

First off, the raptor pack will never happen. Secondly, the game practically has Utahraptor. The current velociraptor is literally a Utahraptor without feathers. If Utahraptor was added then it would most likely be downsized. Thirdly, the hunt mechanics seem like a nice idea but the raptor paddock from JW will again most likely never happen.

The Jurassic Park Velociraptor is smaller than a Utahraptor. It resembles an Achillobator Giganticus much better. Can't see a reason why Utahraptor shouldn't be added...

Top Bottom