100mph Racing RMC Dueling Two Lap Roller Coaster with High Five!

Hi Tommy
Great duelling ride ,in a beautiful landscape ! .......But it’s a fake duel cause there’s only one track! ;) And the transition between the red-white track is very well done.I think it must have been a lot of testing for the cars to be in the same position for the duel. I enjoy so much this ride ! Well done ! What is surprising is that you always manage to create new scenarios and different scenery at each new ride. What a creativity! (y)(y)(y)

Hi Tommy
Great duelling ride ,in a beautiful landscape ! .......But it’s a fake duel cause there’s only one track! ;) And the transition between the red-white track is very well done.I think it must have been a lot of testing for the cars to be in the same position for the duel. I enjoy so much this ride ! Well done ! What is surprising is that you always manage to create new scenarios and different scenery at each new ride. What a creativity! (y)(y)(y)
How dare you say my coaster is fake! hahaha just kidding! The transition took forrrrrrrrrrrrr-everrrrrrrrrr to get them to do that! Had to have the brake stops (is that what they were called) in the right areas, the speed of the coaster coming out of the station and the time the coaster left the station all had to be calculated just right....phew...it was a challenge for sure! Appreciate you taking the time to watch the ride and to send me your comment! Thanks gecaum!!!!!

Top Bottom