12 Days of Christmas: ARX Giveaway!

xd they managed to give me the twitch drops from my epic acount to my normal frontier one, i did all with the epic one totaly correct redeem etc. And my commander who wasn´t involved in the drop got it the epic one they don´t like he did all the work, register redemm and got nothing

amazing news! :)

I have a question tho: do I need to log into the game to claim extra ARX or will they be added regardless? I want to know because I own two accounts and I don't log in to both of them every day

thank you

I have a question tho: do I need to log into the game to claim extra ARX or will they be added regardless? I want to know because I own two accounts and I don't log in to both of them every day

thank you
I have 4 accounts - and all it takes is logging in each day - guess I'll spend 5 minutes not playing to go through the 2 that are in the starter area and the one I'm not playing any particular day... ;)

thank you
For the twelve days you need to log into all accounts each day to get all the Arx, which might be a problem for some commanders as that could mean they won't have time to actually play.

View attachment 199404

Greetings, Commanders!

We're feeling extra festive this year and in a giving mood! In the spirit of the season, we're giving away ARX every day starting from this Sunday 13 December all the way up to and including Christmas Day!

To claim your ARX, simply log in to Elite Dangerous and they'll be credited to you automatically.

Keep an eye on our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages to see just how much ARX we're giving away each day - you can expect things to ramp up as we get closer to Christmas. We also hope you'll join us for our final stream of the year on 17 December at 12:00 UTC where we'll be giving away more gifts via Twitch Drops!

Ho ho ho!

o7
bruh right as I’m leaving town for a week and a half

Deleted member 110222

D
Me, who does nothing for the holidays: LOL thanks free stuff.

Top Bottom