General Gameplay 1st person

X8bawl

Banned
Your Feature Request / Idea
Would really love to have the option to go around in my park in 1st person mode, just like in zoo tycoon, i dont know why or what it is, but its just satisfying going around like your guests and view the animals like the guests, enjoy the buildings etc, and with your beautiful game, i cant imagine how satisfying it would be!

Anyway keep up the great work frontier!!

I have to agree, disconnected form any ranger suggestions like i've seen in other posts, i would jsut like a "Visitor Mode" in which you can just walk around in a first person perspective.

Your Feature Request / Idea
Would really love to have the option to go around in my park in 1st person mode, just like in zoo tycoon, i dont know why or what it is, but its just satisfying going around like your guests and view the animals like the guests, enjoy the buildings etc, and with your beautiful game, i cant imagine how satisfying it would be!

Anyway keep up the great work frontier!!

Yes please! But that would require an "auto-mode" because getting feeder warnings, twisters or any other crisis unfolding while doing this would surely ruin the "Jurassic experience" lol

Agree, but maybe just as an option on Isla Nublar. Maybe even as a reward? Get five stars on Nublar and you unlock 1st person visitor mode.

One of my most wanted features! Nothing can be more immersive than a first person visitor mode!

Before 1.4, even myself had doubts of whether a first person camera has any impact on the game but 1.4 exceeds my expectation by showing it is capable of transforming the game to a different perspective, a different feeling that brings me back to the park, to the point I never imagine would be possible.

I don't know how far this can go. At the very least, I'm thrilled to have a simple visitor mode where you can walk around, take rides, go to attractions. Going further as more in-depth features are developed, I think the game would benefit greatly with first person mini games/side missions , related to the film franchise. For instances, Timmy's visit to the park, Donald's inspection of the park, Nedry's sabotage escape, Dr. Sarah's behavioral studies, Dr.Grant's rescue mission of Erik, Claire's searching for the kids, Owen's raptor hunting of the Indominus, etc. I know these might be a little far-fetched but nothing can beat this ultimate Jurassic experience!

Back to earth, I agree with Alan Grady. I thought of that as well. Besides feeders, ranger, and ACU, don't forget about Dino incubation. A full automation is needed to make the park feels alive for a comprehensive experience. Anyways, 5 stars for my dream feature!

I agree that being able to tour your park in first person should have been implemented day one. Riding the gyrosphere is cool and all but you have such a limited rider turn radius view that you can’t even see half of what’s going on. I said in an earlier post that it feels like you’re wearing a neck brace inside the vehicle.

As Simon Masrani said "Don’t forget why we built this place, Claire. Jurassic World exists to remind us how very small we are."

I hope the aspect of camera perspective won't be overlooked as even Director Colin nearly did once but fortunately corrected by Mr. Spielberg.

I understand this is not a first person shooter game but any opportunity to put things in perspective shouldn't be missed. I hope they can see how important this is.

Last edited:
Here's something that goes along with that- placing the camera inside the viewing galleries. They did it with the gyrosphere, let me go inside the building and watch the critters through the glass.

Top Bottom